EPILOGUE√

Two months later.

Winston smiled up at his mate with pure unadulterated happiness. He pressed his ear to the large three month baby bump and listened to the calming heart beat of his unborn pup while Theodore ran his hand through his hair. The wind blew, rustling the leaves and the trees, creating a melody of wonder.

"Winston, have you thought of baby names? " Theodore asked softly.

"I have a few." Theodore chuckled above him and Winston grinned sitting up and pulling him onto his lap. "I like Marshall." Theodore rolled his eyes.

"We are not naming our kid after a video game character you've fallen in love with. "Winston pouted at him.

"Baby!" he whined and Theodore wiggled his eyebrows. "But, come on, not everyone has to have fancy names, I like it, I have to have named at least one of my offspring's."

"I know that! And you will. Just not Marshall. It makes me think of war. " Theodore shuddered," And you know I hate war."

"And yet you almost got us into one with Alpha Mason's pack two months ago. " Winston rose and eyebrow and Theodore pulled away.

"Hey! It was one time! He just radiated evil," He shuddered.

"Mabye his mate can save him. "Theodore tilted his head before snorting.

"Those two together are like an atomic bomb, his mate is just as bad, he is a Demon f-" Theodore slapped a hand over his mouth before groaning. "You weren't supposed to hear that." Winston looked at him for moment.

"He's a Demon?" Theodore pouted but nodded his head anyway.

"Not like, full out Demon really, just, the whole DraLuca Clan is half Demon half human which makes them fierce hunters and the most fear and a very advanced version of hunters. "

"Even Sebastian?" Theodore gave him and 'are you kidding me'  kind of look and Winston shrugged.

"Obviously, it is why their eyes get all red around supernatural creatures and because they specify with wolves it goes blood red and be- No! Baby names, Winston! God, Elijah was better at this that I am. I hate that I allowed myself to see, ugh, annoying! "He yelled more to himself and Winston chuckled as Theodore stood up and began walking towards the pack house. Winston sat up and watched him from his stop under the tree. Theodore turned to him.

"Winston, come on! Let's go watch T. V, or something!" Winston chuckled at his mate before standing up. His wolf was content inside, happy as they made their way to their excited mate.

"You are so jumpy, stop it. "Theodore pouted.

"No time, slow-poke. Let's." He pulled him in and pushed him into the living room and onto a sofa before laying his pregnanct self onto him. Winston sighed happily and wrapped his arms around Theodore's round belly. Theodore placed his smaller hand on his large one and drew patterns. They stayed that way in silence, only sound being the distant chatter of pack members in the kitchen or the outside.

"Oh, there you are! "Arson's excited voice caught them off guard and Theodore squealed before a transparent dome formed around Winston and him and Arson was sent flying.

"I'm sorry! You scared me and you shouldn't scare a pregnant Caster, are you mad? I could have killed you! Oh, God's are you hurt, Winston call an ambulance! "Theodore ranted, the dome going down as he rushed, well wobbled over to Arson who shook his head as he sat up from the fallen chairs.

"I'm okay," Arson said, raising his hand and Winston helped him up with a chuckle.

"Sorry about him, he seems to be very on edge."