CHAPTER SIXTEEN√

Narrator

Delicious, that was all Winston thought as his tongue roamed Theodore's mouth. Winston gripped Theodore's waist tighter, as though he might disappear. They pulled away, panting against one another when Theodore stood so he could straddle Winston. He held Winston's jaw in his hands as he kissed him hungrily, passionately.

Theodore whimpered against him. Winston growled softly as he moved his lips to Theodore's cheek and jaw to his neck. He sucked on the skin which joined his neck and shoulder, Theodore arched against him, digging his nails into his large shoulders and gave him more access as he turned his head. Winston allowed his hands to roam up Theodore's chest. It felt so good to feel his mate so intimately, he was clouded by pleasure.

Theodore didn't know what came over him, weather it was seeing those beautiful babies or witnessing the love Elijah and Donovan shared, he didn't know but he couldn't take it anymore, all he wanted was Winston and Winston alone. His mind was blank as he allowed himself to feel the love Winston was passionately showing him. His back hit the soft couch, his thighs parted and Winston fell between them with a groan as their hard members brushed. Theodore wanted to know what it felt like to be loved because at this point he couldn't deny it, he was madly inlove with the man above him and he wouldn't allow himself to fight it, not anymore, suddenly just the thought of taking it slow was just not for him.

He moaned as Winston nibbled on the skin between his shoulder and neck. His heart was beating erratically in his chest, it whispered Winston's name, calling out to him. Theodore let his hand slip under Winston's shirt, he groaned at the feeling of his hard skin, stretched over hard and strong muscles. He scratched with his nails and Winston moaned against him. Theodore tilted his hips up, grinding against him. Winston began to grind back, they moaned simultaneously before kissing.

Their lips folding into each other, their hands roaming around with so much need, they waited long enough. Theodore lifted his left leg and wrapped it around Winston, pulling him closer to him, he felt hot, he was burning with need, need for his mate, he was on fire and only Winston could put it out.

"Winston, "Theodore whined as he tugged his shirt up, wanting it off of him. Winston sat up and took it off, pausing to look down at Theodore who sat up and took his own shirt off. His nipples hardened against the cool air. He pulled Winston back onto him and they were kissing again.

Winston trailed his hand down Theodore's body, he gripped his hip, squeezing before going to his belt buckle and undoing it and pulling the zip down with much needed speed. Theodore moaned at the feeling of Winston's hand firmly holding his dick, the sparks made it that much more arousing. Never had he been touched like that, never would he have thought of it happening. Winston groaned, loving the feeling of Theodore's cock in his hand, he stroked him slowly, squeezing the base while he sucked on his nipple.

"Oh, god, "Theodore moaned loudly, arching into Winston's mouth. His hips thrusting up into his hand, begging for friction. He panted, his head falling to the side, his eyes fixed on a photo of Winston and a younger boy smiling at the camera, he smiled recognising Tony. He clenched his eyes shut, his mouth gapping as Winston thumbed his slit. "Uhh," Winston began planting wet kisses down his chest. "Winston."

Winston looked up to see Theodore already watching him, he pulled his pants and his boxers down. Winston's wolf had already surfaced, he was fighting to keep some of the control he had so he wouldn't hurt Theodore, so he wouldn't mark him without making sure it's what he wanted. He parted his mate's thighs and inhaled deeply, he looked up to see Theodore flushed at the sight, his hand on his flat stomach, Winston winked at him before taking him into his mouth completely.