CHAPTER FIFTEEN√

Winston

Winston stood beside his Alpha, a blank look on his face as he waited for his Alpha to say something. The note was clutched in his fist. The waves of anger rolling off of his Alpha was suffocating.

"I want him dead, "Winston knew exactly who he was referring to, he felt the same way but his need to kill the man who hurt their Luna was not as searing hot as Donovan.

"I know," he whispered. Donovan turned to him, his eyes a deep glowing green, his wolf was more in control and he wasn't sure if he should be afraid or more relaxed.

"Where is Arson? " His Alpha's eyes held no resentment, Winston was glad that Donovan wasn't blaming this on Theodore, his wolf calmed slightly.

"He should be her-" The door flew open and in came Arson and his mate Sebastian. Winston turned to them, his eyes fixed on Sebastian's blood red and cold eyes.

"Tell me everything you know, Sebastian." Donovan growled out through his teeth from his seat behind his desk. Winston stepped to the side as Sebastian looked to Arson who gave him a pleading look and sighed, walking closer and taking a seat.

"Angus DraLuca, 27 years old and one very obsessed hunter. "Sebastian's raspy voice began, Donovan sat forward, paying close attention." He is my cousin, very well known and last time I checked, locked up." He gave an pointed yet annoyed look to Donovan

"What for?"

"His obsession, "he said it as though it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Which is?" There was a pause after Winston's question.

"Blood. "

Winston felt his face morph into one of pure disgust and loathing as Sebastian went on to tell them about his cousin's condition, one like no other, one so gruesome that Winston felt his lunch rise up his throat. He shook his head and bolted out the door before he heard more of the story of one incident Angus had caused. It was already two days since Elijah got hit and it is only now that Arson managed to find his mate so he could tell them what he knew and Winston just couldn't stomach it.

He ran down the stairs and went to the pack clinic within the pack house. Elijah laid on the bed, smiling down at his babies, they hovered close around him, their cots beside his bed. Winston stood and watched, he peaked into the room looking for his mate who would always be here, usually playing with the adorable pups of their Alpha's.

"He isn't here, if you haven't noticed. "Winston turned to Elijah who wasn't even looking at him, instead cooing at his first born who they named Travis.

"I figured much," he stepped further in wanting to see the little pups.

"I think someone wants to meet you. "Elijah smiled at him and then he noted that the others were fast asleep while Travis wiggled around. Winston stood beside Elijah's bed and smiled softly as bright blue eyes peered up at him. He tilted his head to the side as the baby cooed, his tiny fisted hands stretching out in a yawn.

Winston glanced at Elijah as he offered him the baby. He was getting better, his skin was returning to its natural colour but he was ordered to bed rest by his mate. Luckily, Elijah didn't fight his mate this time.

Winston took the bundle into his arms and smiled widely, he couldn't wait to feel his own pup in his arms. He stared mesmerised at Travis who took a firm grip on his pinky, wiggling it all around.

"Hey, there, Travis, "he spoke softly as Travis brought his pinky to his mouth.

"He likes you..." Winston smiled at Elijah, "you're going to make a brilliant father." The comment made him look up with a soft smile.