48- Him

It had been over seven months since the Lupin twins became the Lupin orphans. And though their currently deceased parents found the children's upcoming birthday a bitter cut, they had become contented with their new life. The house in the afterlife was much like the one in the living; on a cliff edge, cosy, warm and the feeling of home. The Marauders had gladly accepted Fred to take Peter's place under the name of Stripetail (due to his hyena patronus) and all four were soon up to their usual tricks. More often than not, Lily and Dora would come stomping downstairs demanding that their bras were returned from the respective husband.

New Year's Eve was one of those days, and Remus Lupin was presently sitting on the sofa, his face perfectly innocent despite the crime he had just committed. Sirius had grilled every single answer from him about how him and the witch who was currently storming down from upstairs to find him, had gotten together. And of course, Lily and James had each given the werewolf (who no longer transformed but still had a taste for red meat) a piece of their minds -and fists- over his excuses of leaving Dora.

It was at that moment that his witch stamped into the living room, short hair blood red and fists clenched. All she had on was black, lacy knickers and a marginally transparent blouse that hung open, revealing the skin at the top of her chest. Remus considered her for a moment as she fumed, his head tilted slightly to one side and a light blush on his cheeks.

"Remus bloody Lupin." She growled, "Give me back my bras right now or I swear to Merlin I will never let you see them again." Much to her annoyance, her husband just chuckled, pulling her into his lap before she could respond.

"Yes." He murmured, gently pressing two fingers onto her lower back, "But I know if I do this," he applied slightly more pressure and smirked as she gasped, her back arching and pushing up her chest, "You can't possibly resist me."

"I hate you." She muttered, trying to wriggle out of his strong grip, "I bloody hate you Wolfie."

"That wasn't very nice." Remus grinned cheekily, wrapping his other arm around her waist to hold her tightly, "So mean I might just have to do this." He began to tickle her stomach with his slender fingers, kissing her lips as he did. Again Dora began to squirm in his grasp, but didn't hesitate to kiss him back. As her hands touched his chest, he finally stopped squeezing his waist and instead ran one hand through her hair, the other lifting up the hem of her shirt.

"Bloody Hell!" They were cut off by a loud yelp. Slightly disgruntled, Dora pulled away and glared at the figure in the doorway. Also scowling, Remus pulled his hand from under her top and tried to cover the blush on his cheeks. Sirius staggered from the shadows, clutching at his face, "I can't remove the image! My eyes!"

"Shut up Black." Dora shot at him, feeling something under her husband's top and not continuing her sentence. Completely shamelessly, she stuck her hand up his shirt and pulled out a small bra that matched her underwear. Giving a cry of triumph, she jumped up off his lap and ran from the room, leaving her cousin stood frozen in a complete state of shock.

"Did I just...?" He trailed off, wiping at his eyes with the palm of his hands, "Tell you what, I'll forget I just saw you lifting up my little cousin's shirt and just say what I wanted to. We've found him."

"Who?" Remus asked curiously, leaning forwards onto his now crossed legs.

"Matty." Sirius spat, eyes blazing, "He wants to speak with Nymphadora."

"Don't call me Nymphadora!" A disembodied voice drifted down the stairs, shortly followed by the now blue haired girl. She leant on the wall at the foot of the stairs, fully dressed, "I'll go."

"But Dora..." Remus began to protest, but after a sharp glare he shut up.

"I'll punch the shit out of him." Sirius chewed on the inside of his cheek as Dora growled the sentence, "I hate him."