3- Wotcha

Tonks's POV-

I woke up the next day to a soft tickling on my nose. I sneezed a couple of times and put a hand up to my face.

"Aww," I heard a horribly familiar voice say, "So cute. Come and look at this Moony." I let one of my eyes flicker open as I heard this, and nearly sighed. Sirius was kneeling down next to me, a long feather in his hands.

After a couple of seconds, Remus's face appeared next to my cousin's, chuckling slightly. Even as they talked, an evil plan formed in my mind.

"Am I really that gorgeous you can't tear your eyes away?" I teased him, snapping my eyes open. Sirius yelped in surprise, nearly falling over his feet as he tried to scramble away. I jumped as quickly as I could, throwing myself at him. He flew backwards, landing on the floor with me sitting on top of his chest.

"Wotcha." I grinned at him, biting my lip slightly so that I didn't laugh.

"How did you not see that one coming Padfoot? Nice one Tonks." Remus chuckled as he collapsed onto the sofa and, though I honestly don't know why, a small blush pulled at my cheeks as he complimented me.

"Can you get off me now please Nymph?" My cousin asked, pulling at my legs to try and roll me away.

"Fine." I pouted at him, messing his curly, black hair up before climbing to my feet. Sirius stayed lying on the floor, trying desperately to flatten out the afro I'd made his hair turn to. I was nearly upright when he grabbed my ankles and pulled me over. I crashed onto Remus's chest, my body landing in his lap. I tried not to feel so comfortable pressed up against his hard chest, his hands which had jumped to my hips. His chocolate brown eyes met mine and we stayed there for a couple of seconds, neither of us wanting to look away first.

"Stop messing around Nymphadora." Sirius's hysterical laughter was broken by Mad-eye walking in, frowning angrily, "We need to leave to pick up Potter."

"Okay." I rolled my eyes, pushing myself off Remus, trying to cover up my bright red cheeks.

I offered him a hand, which he accepted, and pulled him up. I followed Mad-eye out into the hallway, still holding Remus's hand. It took a couple of raised eyebrows from Sirius for me to notice and I quickly snatched it away.

"Hurry up Nymphadora." Moody growled again, opening the door before turning back to face me. There were quite a few of us, ten at the least, all of them already outside apart from me and Remus.

"Don't call me Nymphadora." I glared at him, feeling my hair go a fiery red. Much to my annoyance, he just shrugged it off and walked away, followed by all of the others.

Molly shut the door behind me and Remus as we joined them, my hair still a shade of red, but fading slightly. Still grumbling, Mad-eye struck his staff on the hard pavement and our brooms flew towards us.

Remus's POV-

Why couldn't I look away from her? Even as we kicked off from the ground and started flying, I would still occasionally find my gaze drifting in her direction. Best of all, when she looked around as well and my eyes met her twinkling blue ones. Still, it felt so good to be back in the air, away from all of the havoc of London.

It took just under an hour to reach Surrey, by which point we were all practically freezing to our brooms. I was so glad to finally hear Mad-eye shout to go down that I almost let out a sigh of relief.

"Hey." Tonks walked up to me after we landed, stretching out her arms and back. Her hair was a dark shade of violet and set short and spiky around her face.

"Hurt?" I asked, earning a 'duh' look that somehow still managed to look beautiful. I laughed as quietly as I could, only getting me a slap in the stomach.

"Shh Remus." Kingsley said as he walked behind me, heading for the French doors at the back of the Dursley's conservatory that Sturgis Podmore had already opened. Tonks stuck her tongue out at me as she stepped inside, looking around curiously. We all filed into the kitchen, standing wherever we could.

An awkward silence descended on the room as no one could think of anything to say. All of a sudden, a loud crash reverbarated through the air and we turned to see Tonks, surprise surprise, looking shamefully at the polished floor.

"Well done Nymphadora." Moody snapped at her, "Great work."

"You're welcome." Tonks said sarcastically, glaring at him. He muttered something that sounded remarkably like, 'clumsy fool, should never have accepted her' but didn't say it too loudly and headed out into the hallway. I followed, sending Tonks an apologetic glance, but she already looked fine.

We all crammed at the foot of the stairs, Tonks right next to me with our hands nearly touching. Not that I cared of course. Slowly and cautiously, Harry's silhouette appeared at the head of the stairs, his wand out and pointed at us.

Blah blah blah, can't be bothered to do the details. Skip to Grimmauld Place.

"Hello Remus." Sirius grinned at me, flopping onto the sofa.

"What?" I sighed, recognising the mischevious look on my friend's face as no good thing.

"My cousin." Padfoot said nonchalantly, whistling slightly.

"What about her?" I asked again, feeling the blood rush to my cheeks as the conversation took a turn for the worse.

"I think you do Moony." Sirius waggled his eyebrows at me, making my red cheeks even brighter, "I think you have a crush on that certain pink haired witch."

"No." I said as calmly as I could, trying to keep my dignity alive and respected, "You don't know what you're on about. Tonks is..."

It was at that inconvenient moment that she walked into the room, skirt rippling about her thighs. Sirius jabbed me in the stomach, mouthing, 'Tonks lover, Tonks lover, Tonks lover' over and over again. I tried as hard as I could to not blush but, judging by Sirius's satisfied smirk, I failed.

"What's this about me guys?" She grinned, winking as she perched on the arm of the chair in front of us, crossing her legs before leaning forwards on them.

"Well Moony here," Sirius started to say but got cut off by a well aimed slap up the head and a quick denial of anything from me.

"What aren't you telling me?" Tonks asked nervously, a small frown flickering across her face. I denied again, my blush turning redder and more obvious by the second, "I will find out." She said threateningly, her short hair turning a fiery orange.

Thankfully, before the situation could get awkwarder, we were cut off by Molly calling us for dinner. A lucky escape.