40- Hello

Be careful of swearing and mild sex references. Thats about it.

"Come back safe." She whispered against Remus's lips, finding it practically impossible to reach them with her eight month old bump between their two bodies, "Promise? We'll be waiting."

"Promise." He nodded, kissing her softly, "I've got wolfsbane so at least I know it'll be easier. What are you doing?"

"Just going out with Kingsley for a bit." She smiled, "I'll see you tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed her again, lips almost not reaching down to hers, "Stay safe." And upon that note, he released her and turned out of the door, shutting it behind him. She listened as he disapparated, already worried and nervous for his safety. After casting a couple of protection charms on the closed door, Dora made her careful way back through the house, fluffy socks silencing her footsteps. It was about seven at night, not quite dark outside but quite enough for late March in Dora's opinion.

*

She had arranged for Kingsley to come over any time after half six that he liked, and from there they would head out into town. As the clock on the mantelpiece approached 7:30; Dora heard a loud knock at the door. Barely managing to push herself to her feet, she just about managed to make it through the small house, wand in hand.

"Who is it?" She called out, leaning on the wall beside it.

"Kingsley Shacklebolt. Worked with you in the auror department for four years. Always found a way to give you chocolate when you were working and- Merlin's beard Nymphadora you're huge!" He exclaimed loudly as she swung the door open, letting the light spill out onto his face.

"Don't call me Nymphadora." She smiled teasingly, pulling him into a tight hug which he quickly returned, "And King; it happens when you're pregnant." He laughed into her bright blue hair, squeezing her even tighter. The two hadn't been able to see each other in over five months, always busy when they wanted to arrange a night out or get together.

"I've missed you." He said truthfully, finally letting go of her, "Do you wanna go straight out or..."

"Let's just go." She cut him off, grabbing a leather jacket off the hook, already having her boots on. Kingsley took a step back as she joined him outside, flicking the light off as she went. After locking the door, she linked arms with him, grinning as they made their way down the path.

They disapparated the moment they crossed the border, Dora holding tight to his arm as they spun. Landing only a few seconds later, she took a deep gulp of breath before looking around to take in her surroundings. She swung the jacket around her shoulders, taking in as much as she could. They were on an empty street, only light that of cars a small way up ahead.

"In there." The tall man nodded to a small building just up ahead of them, only a little light escaping the windows, "A restaurant. Run by a friend of mine. Amazing."

"Aww, thanks King." Dora gave him a one armed hug, falling into step beside him, "What would I do without you?"

"Oh, I meant to ask," he said suddenly, "Keep on forgetting. How was the wedding?"

"Everything I wanted and more." She smiled, eyes twinkling, "Best day of my life, like a dream."

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there."

"Its fine." She said firmly, "It was very quiet anyway."

*

They walked back out into the street about an hour and half later, Kingsley slightly tipsy and Dora laughing loudly at him. The night was pitch black, cars only passing every so often. But something didn't feel right. The young woman couldn't help but get the constant feeling that she was being watched, stalked almost, by some unseen presence. Though her mind was soon taken off it as a wave of déjà vu swept over her.