31- Long Night

"I'll have them back by five in the morning Molly." Dora grinned as she collected the twins at the door. The two boys had identical grins on their thin faces as they quickly hugged their mother good bye and turned to Dora. She smiled widely at them, a cheeky and mischevious glint in her grey eyes, "You ready?"

Remus-
His bones ached and his neck thrashed back, almost forcing out the scream he was holding inside of him. As the wolf surfaced, he thought of as many happy things as he could, trying to find some way to distract himself and hide the pain. Dora. Yes, that was it. Think of his Dora. Her melodious laugh, cheeky behaviour, deep grey eyes that pulled him in deeper and deeper. Though the pain that coursed through his bloodstream only intensified, he couldn't help but smile. His Dora. The wolf was proud, triumphant that it had finally marked its property. He screamed even louder, closing his eyes and falling to his knees with tears streaming down his cheeks. And then, he was gone. Replaced by a beautiful silvery wolf with deep, amber eyes. But it was still Remus. And he was still thinking of his Dora.

Dora-
"Stick close to me guys." Dora said to the twins as they landed in front of the gates of a huge, lit up field, bass heavy music blasting out of it, "Your mum would never forgive me if I managed to lose you at a gig."

"Sure Tonksie." They smiled in unison, watching as she approached the young man behind the ticket desk and, after a couple of words, beckoned to them.

"Thanks." She said to the worker as they walked through, surrounded by about twenty thousand other people who had also turned up, "They're on in about five minutes." She explained calmly, "not long now, I'll take you up to the front."

It was nice to get away from all of the manicness of modern life, having just one night where the rules didn't apply as much. George and Fred were beaming from ear to ear, one on each side of the, now ginger, haired girl. They were wearing identical jeans, shirts and dark jackets, their ginger hair tufted and messy. Several girls even looked back and stared, but turned away when Dora linked her arms between theirs.

"You guys wanna a drink?" She asked calmly, weaving between the huge sea of people towards a large structure by the side of the stage. The twins nodded in unison, smiling even more, "Then welcome to the party."

----------
----------

It was nearly midday when Remus arrived home, his bones aching and skin covered in scrapes. He called his wife's name, the weak sound that left his throat surprising him. It didn't take long for the pink haired girl to meet him in the hallway, wearing nothing but a shirt that reached to only the tops of her thighs. She rushed straight to him, supporting him around the torso and beginning to walk. She led Remus through to the living room, helping him sit down on the sofa.

Wordlessly, she began to heal his wounds, planting the occasional kiss on his pale skin. Remus soon began to feel better after she had tipped a small vial of potion down his throat, sitting up a little more and gently tilting his head to one side when she sat back on her legs. He opened his mouth to speak, but stopped when she winced.

"Hangover?" He asked with a small smile. She nodded slowly, biting her lip with a small blush on her cheeks, "You really are related to Sirius. Do you want a hand?" She smiled brightly at him, still absolutely silent. He took out his wand, swiping it in front of her forehead with a soft smile. After a few moments, Dora's face lit up and she grinned widely.

"Thanks." She whispered, gently leaning forwards onto his knees, her fingers beneath her chin, "How are you?"

"Better now." He answered in a quiet voice, moving in to kiss her, but pulling back as a sharp pain flickered through his chest. Her eye brows furrowed, a slight sigh escaping her plump lips as she rolled away and onto her toes. Remus tilted his head back, crying out as it got worse. Dora curled up on the sofa next to him, slowly stroking his hair with one hand. She gently teased open the buttons on his shirt; but he was to shocked by the bloody cut that ran across it to have a shiver down his spine. She had healed it too in seconds, not put off by the amount of blood that poured from it.

"Thanks." He whispered, taking a deep, rattly breath, suddenly very tired. Sensing his sudden change in behaviour, the pink haired girl pushed herself back up to her feet, letting him lay down full stretch on the sofa. As he fell asleep, she spread a large blanket over him, tucking it around the shape of his body. She curled up into a ball on the floor beside him, gently kissing his forehead as he drifted off to sleep.

A.N-

Just a filler and something cute really. Not much purpose other than to plug up a plot hole I made. I'll update asap, but it might still be a while.

Huge shout outs to these awesome people-
@mags_potter
@silia_black
@scoobyheart
@Demi-Time-Detective
@ThePandaPatronus
@HogwartsFox
@InLoveWithMarvelDC
@MissSilvertips
^^^^^^^^^^^^
||||||||||||

Keep being awesome guys!!!!!

Rhea
--x--