33- Positive

"Merlin." She breathed, running a hand through her pink, messy hair, "Bloody hell.  I might be a mum." She jumped as Ginny squealed excitably, wrapping her up in a tight, squeezing hug.  A few seconds later, Dora hugged back, a smile starting to show on her face.  She laughed happily, biting her lip.

"When are you telling Remus?" George asked with a wide smile, "We're bringing Harry over from the Dursley's tomorrow."

"I'll tell him then." She murmured thoughtfully, unable to resist the temptation to put one hand on her currently flat stomach.  She thought of the little child she was carrying; worrying for it.  Would it be a werewolf?  Fatherless or an orphan if the war came soon?  No, she was sure that her baby would grow in a world of peace with both loving parents and a perfect life.  Girl or boy?  She wasn't sure what she was hoping for, she'd love it to the ends of the earth no matter what gender, "I'm gonna go tell Alastor." She gasped suddenly, jumping to her feet.

"Be careful Dora dear." Molly said warmly, giving the grinning girl a tender hug, "You're looking after two now."

"Thanks Molly." She smiled as she rushed towards the door, "I will be." Dora disapparated the moment the door shut behind her, heading for the Ministry where she knew her mentor would still be hard at work, despite the late hour.

As she landed in the Atrium, a cold blast of air hit her, making her shiver after coming from the warmth of the Burrow.  A few people smiled nervously at her, recognising her from previous encounters.  The young woman headed for the auror department, her hair still shocking pink.  She passed Dolores Umbridge in the corridor towards Mad-eye's office, but to the most point, the older woman played no attention to her.  With a wide smile on her face, Dora knocked heavily on the door, not even waiting for a reply before she entered.

"Hello." She grinned as she shut it behind her.  Mad-eye was sitting at his desk, but he looked up as she sat in the chair opposite him.  He said her name in surprise, his face breaking into a rare smile.

"What are you doing here?" He asked gruffly, though not in a scolding tone.  He was pleased to see her.

"I've got some news." She bit her lip to hide down the enormous beam that she wanted to wear on her face.

"Then tell me." He replied curiously, sitting up slightly.

"I think I'm pregnant." Dora said, her voice barely above a whisper as Moody's face paled, "Not definite yet, but Molly said and I trust her."

"Well pregnancy is one thing Molly is no stranger to." The old auror grunted, "Have you told Remus yet?"

"No." She breathed, "I'll tell him tomorrow if I can."

"Oh come here." Moody smiled weakly, getting to his feet and holding out his arms to welcome her into a hug, "Its scary this.  You're like my daughter, and now you're all grown up." She hugged him tightly without a moments hesitation, burying her face into his shoulder, "Good luck Dora."

*

"Dora!" Remus shouted for his wife as he returned to his house the morning after the transformation.  His bones ached as per usual, but as he saw her appear at the foot of the stairs, he soon forgot it.  She walked forwards slowly, the baggy jumper and small skirt rippling on her body.  As soon as she was within arms reach, he leant forwards and slipped his arms around her waist, pulling her into him.  Her lips crashed onto his, sweet and soft as they moved around his, "Can I have this welcome every time I come through the door?" He asked teasingly, his hands linking at the small of her back.

"You do." She replied sweetly, pulling at a small lock of his hair.  That, needless to say, shut him up quite successfully, making his wife breath a soft laugh onto his trembling lips.  His body ached too much for what he wanted, and there was also the added problem of them needing to retrieve Harry that night.

"I love you." She murmured in his ear, placing a gentle kiss on the skin at the top of his cheekbone.

"I love you too." He replied as he held her, a pleasant shiver running down his spine when her lips fluttered over his skin, "Look Dora, if I die in this war..."

"Shh," she cut him off with another soft kiss on the lips, gentle and full of meaning, "Then I'll die beside you."

"I don't deserve you." He tried again, pulling back and stroking her cheek with his thumb.  Dora looked sideways at him for a couple of seconds before gently opening her mouth.  She slowly began to sing at him, her deep grey eyes never once leaving his.

"When all of your flaws and all of my flaws are laid out one by one
Wonderful part of the mess that we made
We pick ourselves undone
All of your flaws and all of my flaws they lie there hand in hand
Ones we've inherited
Ones that we've learnt
They pass from man to man

There's a hole in my soul
I can't fill it
I can't fill it
There's a hole in my soul
Can you fill it
Can you fill it?"

"Dora?" Remus said her name softly, gently putting a finger over her mouth, "I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have said that." Her eyes lit up and she pressed her lips to his nail.

"Remus, love isn't something that you have to deserve.  It happens so slowly, but then you fall.  All at once, like some crazy dream.  But you're my best dream by far."

A.N-
Awwww, Ronks fluff!!  This chapter is dedicated to my bestie @Aideen_Child or Megz for just being awesomeThe song is Flaws by Bastille.