Weddings and Kisses

Jessica tightened my wedding dress, and I sat down on the bed to put on the last of my jewelry. I am getting married to the man of my dreams, I am going to be his wife in a few minutes, and I couldn't wait anymore.

I was getting married on the beach; it has always been my dream. Niall agreed wholeheartedly, making it easier for me to plan. He helped me a lot, and his favorite part of it all has been the cake tasting.

Since my dad wasn't around anymore, we decided that Lucan was going to walk me down the aisle, to give me away to Niall, because we are closer than any of the other siblings, and I also wouldn't have it any other way.

Lucan walked through the door, making me all nervous and I knew, it was finally time. We were in a hotel close to the beach, making it easier for us. We were getting married in Hawaii as it had been my dream destination.

We kept it small and simple, we only wanted close family and friends there. Aralynne placed the flower crown on my head because I decided not to wear a veil, it was too hot outside.

I thanked them all, and they left, leaving Lucan and me alone. I was more than ready to become Niall's wife; it was like a dream come true.

"Little Sis are you ready for this?"

"Is it weird to say that I have been ready since forever?"

"You really love him?"

"Yes, I shall never love another man like I love Niall."

"By the way, why did it take you this long to finally realize he is the perfect one for you?"

"I was dumb and too proud, I thought that I was going to ruin his career and his life. I could have never lived with myself if I was the cause for him losing what he loves in life."

"Trust me sis, he would do anything for you and Aiden. He would even give up his career if that means making you two happy." I gave him a smile, and he escorted me out of the room.

I could feel the sand between my toes, which made me all happy inside. The wedding march began to play, and everyone stood up from their seats, looking over at me.

Aiden was standing next to Niall, holding onto his hand. They both looked so handsome in their matching suits. They both had a big smile on their faces.

I couldn't help myself and the smile on my face grew bigger the closer I got to them. Aiden's wish is finally coming true.

We finally reached them, and the wedding march stopped. Lucan whispered something into Niall's ear, making him nod his head.

Niall took my hand in his and Aiden grabbed my free hand holding onto Niall and my hand at the same time.

The priest went on with his speech, even making jokes about how long it took us to get together, making our family's laugh.

"Niall James Horan you may kiss your bride." The priest finished up, and Niall pulled me closer to him, kissing me oh so softly, it felt like time came to a standstill whenever he kissed me like that.

We arrived at the reception area on the beach where the guests were already waiting for us. As we walked through the doors, everyone stood up and applauded for us.

Everyone gave their speeches, making the night even more special for us. Aralynne made us a video with different photos of Niall and me since the day we were born, the day we met, Aiden's birth until the last photo's we took together.

Niall was the last one to stand up and deliver his speech.

"Thank you to everyone that is here. We have the best family and friends in the whole wide world. Thank you too Zenè for marrying me and making me the happiest man in the world also for giving me the most beautiful son. I hope we have several more kids. I have one more surprise for my lovely wife."

Niall handed me a piece of paper, and I unfolded it, I saw that it was the deed to the farm house.

"What is this babe?"

"I bought us the farmhouse, your mom wanted to sell it, and I decided that it would be the perfect house for us. Aiden loves the farm, and we can raise the rest of our children there."

"I don't know what to say. This is the best gift ever Niall." I stood up and placed my arms around Niall's neck.

"Have I ever told you that you are the best husband in the whole wide world?"

"Yes, yes you did, but you can keep telling me that for the rest of your life, as I would be telling you that you are the best wife ever." He leaned in and kissed me.

This was one memory I would never forget in my whole entire life. This right here was all I needed.

*Double update today because I just felt like it.

Stay sweet Xoxo ✌.