Tears and Forever

Niall and I have been secretly dating for four months and it's been great. I enjoyed our secret rendezvous and the fans didn't even suspect a thing. I enjoyed all the time that Niall and I have been spending together.

Aiden had been enjoying it too, he was seeing his dad a little bit more. We decided to go and visit my mom in Texas because we needed to get away from our busy lives' in London.

I knew that it wasn't going to be long until everyone knew about us. Only our families and close friends knew and they were glad for us, they said it was about time.

Our flight was leaving at noon and I still had a few things to pack. Aiden has been upset the whole morning, he woke up in one of his moods again. He has been throwing his toys around and made it difficult for me to do anything and that's why it is taking me so long to pack our things.

He was making me angry and I just couldn't take it anymore. I just wish Niall could get here already, he knew what to do with him when he was like this.

"Aiden if you don't listen to me, I am leaving you behind and I will be leaving with daddy alone."

"You're being a mean mommy."

"Now I am mean you are the one that has made life unbearable the last few hours and it's making me sick." It was the first time in my life that I have lifted my hands to my son.

I gave him a smack on the bum causing him to cry uncontrollably, making me feel all guilty. He ran to his room and I sat down on the couch crying.

That is how Niall found me when he walked through the door. I gave him a key to come and go like he wanted to. I looked up at him, my eyes still filled with tears. I was so glad he was here, I really needed him.

I jumped up and ran to him, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck. He just held me tight, calming me down. He pulled away slightly and kissed me on top of my head.

"What's wrong Princess?"

"Aiden ... he ... is ... being ... difficult." I let out with a few sobs.

"Where is he?"

"In ... in his room Love." Niall disappeared from my view and I went back to my room to finish packing the last of my clothing.

I finally placed my last shirt in my bag when Aiden and Niall walked through the door. Aiden sat down on the bed still crying softly. Niall stood next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I am very sorry, mommy for being so mean to you. I love you and I promise that I would never do it again."

"It's okay, big boy. I am sorry for spanking you and I love you more."

Aiden stood up on the bed and walked over to me, he wrapped his arms around my neck, hiding his face in my neck. Niall pulled both of us to him, hugging us as tightly as possible.

I placed Aiden down and walked over to my drawer opening it up to get out my hairbrush when I saw the little black box that was in there. It was the gift Niall had gotten me.

I have forgotten all about it when I got it, I placed it in the drawer to open it later, but it completely slipped my mind. I took it out and opened it to see what it was.

It was a heart shaped pendant on a necklace, engraved with the word forever on the front and on the back, Love Niall. It was one of the sweetest gifts ever. I put it around my neck and walked over to Niall kissing him passionately.

"Euwwww, that is so gross." Aiden let out, covering his eyes, making me and Niall laugh.

"What was that kiss for Princess?"

"For this my love." I pointed to my necklace and he pulled me close again, kissing me with so much passion that it left me breathless.

We both pulled away and I even felt myself blushing a bit.

"When I said forever, I meant every word, you are my everything Zenè. Promise me only one thing Princess?"

"Anything for you Niall."

"Promise me that you would never leave again, no matter what someone says. You are perfect to me and I don't want anyone else in my life except you."

"I promise because I want to be with you and no one else. You make me feel safe no matter what, you make me feel things that I don't feel with someone else. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Forever is what I want with you."

"Then forever, it shall be."

He kissed me one last time before he picked up my bags and we left for the airport.

*Only a few more chapters till the end.

Check out Newspaper Love if you want to read a Liam Payne story.

Stay sweet Xoxo ✌.