chapter eighteen

Bella P.O.V.

here i was in a hospital. with three boys that completely changed my life since the moment they approached me and Kayla. after hearing Anthony's story its safe to say nothing is going my way. first i experience two boys beating the living wind out of them now hearing that my best-friend tried killing herself and might not make it.

Why? why must these things occur

i wiped the hot tears sliding down my now reddened face. i looked at the boys and broke down. i ran to Corhan and broke down in his arm. i needed to be comforted and he can provide that for me. i looked back at Anthony and saw he was on the verge of tears. i ran to him and embraced him. a few seconds later me and Anthony were hysterically crying and letting everything flood through.

through all this one thing ran through my mind and that was Kayla.

will she be okay or will she leave us. 

??? P.O.V.

this plan was a complete success. i achieved my goal of breaking down everything she had going on for her. to say i was happy would be an understanding.

now before you go and start calling me a bitch and other profanities i just wanted to say that she deserved what i did to her. she put me through misery and you could say that karma's a bitch. 

you see let me fill you in on a part of my revenge. i payed Deondrae to rape her and he did, i slept with Anthony and when Kayla committed suicide it was a bonus for me. but there was a dent in my plan and that caused Deondrae to go to their side. that's all you're going to get for now. 

mwuahhh hahaahahah

Deondrae P.O.V.

i watched as she broke down and i can't stand the fact that i'm the reason why. honestly i don't know why she still tolerates my presence. i mean i raped her and threatened her multiple times and now here i am trying to get her to forgive me. i really hope that all is not lost.

"came near her again and you'll never see daylight ever again" i heard Corhan whisper yell at me. i couldn't blame him though. i was a douche and now i regret ever causing harm to her. "understood" i whispered back. he looked taken back by my response "i know what you were planning to do to her.....how can you live with yourself dude. you disgust m--" he got cut off be me "ENOUGH I UNDERSTOOD WHAT I DID WAS WRONG BUT CALM YOU TITS MAN" I snapped back at him. 

anger, anger and anger washed over his face. now i was really regretting what i said." chill......you want me to chill when a psycho comes out of fucking nowhere rapes my girlfriend, and then stalks and threathens her. in all honesty i don't give a rat's ass wether you changed or not youy don't deserve to be forgive you can just walk out of this hospital and stop pretending like you're sorry when your not SO TAKE YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE YOU SORRY EXCUSE OF A MAN "

I have to admit it that stung a little. but he's right. i walked out the front door but before i left i looked back at Bella "don't forget me bebe ( b-b)"

i walked along the sidewalk as the cold icy air of the night brush against my skin sending goosebumps over my body.

moments later i was confronted by a bright light and next thing i know i was being attacked and shoved into a van with 3 big men dressed in all black.

i must be the luckiest person on earth

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

hola ^_^ its the aurthor here

do you think corhan was overeacting? comment telling me what you think next chapter coming up my loves <3

au revoir et j'espere tu vas un bonne d'etes (bye and i hope you have a great summer)