Chapter two (my nerves)

Bella P.O.V.

So my first day at a new school and i already have someone trying to play me and honestly i was looking forward to a good game and thats exactly what he was going to get. He thinks he can just leave me there looking stupid in the hallway well he has another thing coming.

Omg what am i doing i have a class to go to. I ran up and down the hallways trying to find out where my homeroom was and just to my luck i found it room:131. Breath Bella its a fresh start and you have to make a good first impression. Here goes nothing.

I walked into the room and all eyes were turned on me. Just to my luck the one and only player was sitting rite in the back with his little 'crew'. He eyed me up and down. Basically eye raping me. I just shot him daggers with my glare and walked to the teacher's desk.

Teacher (T)- well hello there how may i help you.

Her sweet angelic voice said to me and she looked in her mid 20's. long blond hair with a gray and red pantsuit with some red pumps. I must say for a 20 year old women she was killing the outfit in a good way of course.

"My name is Bella and i'm new so could you please help me out" i said in a shy tone. "Welcome and would you mind sitting by corhan" as soon as she said his name my head shot up with a surprised look. "Corhan may you please escort ms......." "Bella". "Why of course i wouldn't mind" he answered with a wide smirk on his face. I just wanted to slap it right off his face.

He took my hands and brought me in the back seat with him and what i predicted was his 'crew'.

The introduced themselves and there was Jacob, Craig, chresanto, rayan and Daniel. Rayan was two-braids , Jacob was afro puff, chresanto was short curls, prodigy was mohawk and Daniel had a normal hairstyle.

They all looked so cute. Wow my first day at school and i met a big time player and his five fine friends.

All of a sudden i was sent out of my thoughts as i Feld cold hands press against my thighs and i looked only to see corhan with a huge smirk on his face. I opened my mouth to say something but the bell rang and he just got up and walked to the door but before he left he winked at me and once again i found myself stiffen in my seat looking confused as fudge.