Chapter sixteen (why?!)

Anthony P.O.V.

Here i was in front of Kayla's house but i don't have the courage to knock on the stupid door. What is she doing to me. I've fallen deep in love with this girl that sometimes it hurt. What hurt the most is that i was stupid enough to cheat on her with a stupid blonde bimbo. The girl that Kayla got into that fight at school was i deed the one i cheated on her with.

This is stupid i don'e deserve her love. I don't even deserve the presence of such a goddess like her. I regret every aching moment i had with that girl. But what's done is done and now the only thing i can do now is hope for her forgiveness.

I knocked on the door. ........no response?

I knocked a few more times and still no response.

I was about to leave when i saw a shadow in Kayla's room. She must be avoiding me. I guess she needs space.

My second attempt to leave was a fail again due to the faint screams coming from Kayla's room. I immediately started panicking and climbed the side of the house. I was now on the second floor on the roof 1 windows down from Kayla's room.

I crawl to her window.

Luckily for me it was opened so i let myself inside. I heard faint panting coming from the bathroom. I rushed through the door and there she was in her own pool of blood. I can't believe she would do this. I loved her

"Some body help!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME" i sobbed. This is the first time i cried over anyone. "Someone.....anyone.....please help" i fell to the ground and held her in my arms. Her body so pail and her cuts were squirting blood as we speak.

I don't know what got over me but i ran downstairs with her still in my arm bridal style and rushed to the hospital. I arrived breathless and entered the hospital with everyone's eyes on me.

"Please...........help her" i tried taking my breath but it was no use. I was in shock......shock that i was the cause of this. She deserves better then me but for now i have to be by her side.

Bella P.O.V.

After me and Corhan switched our date location we ended up in an abandoned building. Boards were placed there to cover up the place, to top it all off shredded pieces of plastic were being blown by the cool night mist. This place is definitely scary. What are we doing here? I have no idea. I looked up at Corhan with a confused look and he returned it with a sweet smile.

I took his hand in mine and we started marching towards it.

What was going to be inside?

What are we doing here in the first place?

All these questions ran through my mind. Although this is my fault because it was my wish to do something dangerous and thrilling. This is what i get, i just really hope that there isn't something scary inside this place.

We finally got to the 'door' of the building which was basically a dirty and thin piece of wood placed in front of the building. Corhan pulled it off and guided me inside. It was very spacious but still looked nasty and disgusting .

Corhan pulled off another piece of wood and we entered this beautiful room with a huge pol and a couple of slides. I also saw a couple of people that i knew from school and they seemed to be having a get together. This was indeed a very amazing cover up for a beautiful space like this.

"Welcome to my hideout" Corhan said gesturing to the room. "Very impressive lockridge" i said with a smirk on my face which he returned "so where do we start" i asked looking at the arcade, the food stands and the room that i presume was a movie theater.

**

A couple of hours enjoying ourselves. The entrance creaked open. I guess this wasn't everyone.

The door opened wide enough and i couldn't believe my eyes. There he was........................DEONDRAE!!