Chapter eleven (games?!)

Corhan P.O.V.

"So what is going on between you and Deondrae" i asked hoping she would finally give me an answer. She sighed and began her story. "I'll tell you but you have to stay quiet about it and promise me you won't do anything" i nodded as a response and she began telling me her story.

"So i knew him when we were in middle school and we were kids" she started "he had a crush on me and everyone knew it. I was more of the popular kid at school and i knew everyone." She continued but i don't know where this is going, i'm confused. "He asked me out at our 8th grade picnic in front of all the eight graders". "I denied his proposal and he went into deep depression, so i guess he changed his looks and he found me" i nodded still unsure of the situation. "Remember when he was in front of my house, he ended up drugging and raping me, he posted the photos in everyone's lockers"

At that moment she said rape. I don't know what happened to me but i was pissed. Pissed at the fact that this guy would stoop so low. I know i promised her that i wouldn't interfere but i can't help it. I'm feeling this urge to protect her and make her feel as if its my mission to protect her.

I think i might actually like this girl. I don't know but i just do.

"Hey lets play a game of truth and dare you can invite your friends and i'll call mine" she nodded and took her phone out.

~~~~~~~~~~~

30 minutes later

We're all sitting down on the floor in a circle. I invited Chresanto, Craig, Jacob, Rayan, and Daniel. Anthony couldn't make it because he was having some alone time with his 'baby'. Bella invited Beyonce, Jazz, Mehilda (MAH-hill-DUH), and Stacy.

"LETS START THIS GAME" Daniel said as he came in the living room with some tequila and vodka in his hands. "Whoo" Jacob followed Daniel with some glass shot cups in his hands.

Bella P.O.V.

"I dare you to kiss Daniel" Beyonce said to Mehidla. Daniel looked over to her and bit his lips while leaning in and kissed her roughly. She looked like she was enjoying herself too. Too bad i can't say the same about me. Why? Because i've been chickening out and picking truth every time. "Your turn Bella" jazz said and all eyes were on me "truth or dare" "truth" i said chickening out again. "NAWWW DARE. Stop chickening out Bella" Mehilda said raising her voice at me.

"Fine dare" i said giving up. "I dare you to go into Corhan's bedroom and do whatever you like with/to him while we continue the game downstairs.........and it must be 30mins or more" Beyonce said with a smirk and winked at me.

Corhan approached me and took my hands in his and together we approached his room. Breathe.......Breathe Bella.

Well.............. Here goes nothing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So heres your update guys!!!

Thanks to my new editor Beyonce.., no mistakes!!

Read her stories & follow her @trendy_me_jewels

Thanks guys

Peace 😝😜✌👋