Chapter fiftheen (a day to remember)

VOTE AND COMMENT OR NO UPDATE.

SORRY IT HAD TO COME TO THIS BUT I REALLY NEED THE VOTES. ^_^

ENJOY

Corhan P.O.V.

Y-E-S-

You're probably asking why is this idiot cheering when she found out that Bella was about to get raped. Well......its not that, its the fact that i finally had the guts to ask her out and she said YES!!

Therefor we are celebrating tonight at a very classy restaurant. I personally hate anything that seems fancy but i guess thats what girls these days expect from their boyfriends. Now as for that 'Bella' situation, i will have my boys keep a close eye on her because now that she's mine i want to protect her more then ever.

"BELLA ARE YOU READY YET" I yelled from downstairs. I was at her house. Ever since i told her about the situation she decided it would be better if i accompany her for sometime. "Almost" her soft voice responded from upstairs.

A minute later she walked downstairs. My mouth hung open, my face was as shocked as a fat kid that has gotten the chance to own the biggest candy in the whole world. No offense to fat people , i actually love their chubby skin and their chubby hands they're quite adorable but some just exceed the limit. Back to Bella........she was wearing a brown tight-not slutty- dress with a hint of beige here and there. And those heels OH GOD. I LOVE MY WOMEN TALL!! Woshhhh i still can't believe she's all mine.

"Ummmm Corhan are you okay" a waving hand brought me back to reality. Bella was right in front of me with a concern look on her face.

I just embarrassed myself.....mhhh just play it out and see where it goes. "Y-you look st-s-t-stunning" i managed to stutter. Her already pinked cheeks light up even brighter. I was glad to see that i could make her feel like that. "After you my lady." I bowed all fancy and stuff. She opened her front door and reached that car.

I opened the door and we entered the car. Throughout the whole car ride we spoke of useless things such as school, celebrities and her favorite band which happened to be Mindless Behavior. I don't have anything against them. But that ray ray dude got this clothing line that cost $500. He got me effed up. I could go buy me a damn wardrobe for pete's sake.

We got to the restaurant, checked in and sat at out dining table right in the center of the room.

"Ummmmmm" Bella looked around taking in the scene "what?" "Nothing its really beautiful" she said giving me a queazy look and i knew something was wrong. It would be better if i asked her later.

Bella P.O.V.

EEEHHHHHH!! HE ASKED ME OUT!!

Corhan finally asked me out.

We are curently on our first date. I am at a fancy restaurant called "le restaurant digne d'un roi et une reine" (a restaurant fit for a king and queen).

It was beautiful but its just that this is not what i expected. I expected to do something exciting and teenagerish with fun and daring behaviors. This place is something for adults, its romantic and all but i'm the type to go to a little homy diner with a nice old person as the owner. Or go to the meadow for a pick nick but this.....is not what i expected from Corhan.

"Corhan.....did you pick this place because you wanted to impress me." He scratched the back of his head and nodded in response. "Its not that i don't like but can we do something more teenage like" he smiled brightly ."you have no idea how long i've been waiting for that. Come on, lets ditch this place" we ran out the restaurant and left a tip at the table.

We got into the car and i took off my dress. I was now in my bleached denim shorts with a creme ruffled no sleeve shirt. The wind blew fiercely against my hair and skin. This is what i live for. I live for thrill in my life and thats exactly what Corhan's going to give me. Thrill and joy.

I wonder where this road will lead us to.

Kayla's P.O.V.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE.

I've been staying in my room sobbing and starving myself. My mother tried speaking but i tuned her out. Here i am sitting on my bed on a saturday night sobbing over a guy. I can't do this anymore. Life is painful, this is way much more then i imagined love to feel like. One moment you're all happy then the next you're depressed and thinking about killing yourself.

I walked in the bathroom. Took my dad's razor blade and sinked it into my wrist.

I guess this is it. The end of my journey on earth, goodbye mom, dad, Bella and good bye Anthony i will always love you.

I fell in the corner of the bathroom and wept for the last time. My head was dizzy and my vision blurred to the point where i couldn't hear anything or see anything. Good bye cruel world.................

---------------------

I know it was funny at the beginning but ended so sad. I wanted to give you guys something to remember.

Vote and comment or i won't update for a very long time.

VOTE

AND COMMENT