Chapter thirteen (the plan)

Corhan P.O.V.

So after our little interaction all the girls went home.

The things that Bella told me were stuck in my head.

So i decided to come up with a plan to get back at that perved bastard. I called Anthony to see if he could come. I mean after all he is my homeboy.

*on the phone*

"Anthony, aye can you come over man we have some 'business' to handle" i heard shuffling on the other line then he responded

"Sure man i'll be over in ten" with that said he hung up .

Ten minutes later he came with a black duffle bag. See this is why I love this dude he knows everything based on the tone of my voice.

Chres, Ray, Daniel, Jacob, and Craig looked confused so I might as well explain things to them.

"So guys I have something very important to do and I want you guys to be a part of it"

"What kind of things" Jacob asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Hold up let me get to that"

They all nodded in agreement and I continued.

"See Bella has a problem. Although she didn't want me to get involved I insisted and thats where you guys come in"

"Yo my dawg love struct" Daniel yelled out

"All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe" Chres said doing the dougie. See this is what I have to deal with every single day. "y'all need to shut y'all horny asses up" they all got quiet and I continued. "Do you guys know the new kid? Well it seems that him and Bella have history. And its not a pretty one"

"And you want us to what" Craig asked "I want y'all to give him a scare, and if its necessary........well you already know."

Anthony came in the middle and dropped the bag on the table "so here's the plan.........."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That same night we went to Deondrae's house. It looked quite big. "Okay, here's the equipments" ray said giving us some walkie talkies, a crow bar, ski masks, night vision goggles, and a knock out gas.

Hey better safe the sorry. We each went in a different direction.

I was walking across the lawn and heard A familiar voice. I ducked behind the corner of the house eavesdropping on their conversation.

"When we get her what will we do" that familiar voice spoke again

"We make her suffer for all the bull she did to me" the i realized who it was .

IT WAS DEONDRAE!! THAT BASTARD!!