Chapter eight

Deondrae P.O.V.

Finally i got her. You all are probably confused with that statement so let me clear up all the confusion.

When i was at her house she opened the door and we came in. I sat on the sofa while she went to change upstairs. While she was occupied i took a pill that makes her sleepy and contaminates her thoughts/dreams making every action she makes feel good. Thats when i took full advantage of her.

Well you get what i'm trying to tell you. Another question that might cross your mind is why? Its because when we were younger in middle school i asked her out but she humiliated me in front of the whole school and i plan on making her life a living hell. That bitch deserves everything that's thrown at her.

MWAAAAAAHAHAHAH!!!

Kayla P.O.V.

So i'm back at school and everything that has happening between me and Anthony are just perfect. We went to key west and it was beautiful. Now let me tell you the bad part of the retreat. Every five second a bitch wants to come and flirt with him IN FRONT OF MY FACE. I will cut a bitch if they come at my man again.

I got to school with Anthony. We walked hand in hand, believe it or not but this is the first time we will make an appearance together at school. As we walked in the hall way i saw all the girls mean mugging me. Oh well thats what you get when you have a hot boyfriend like mine.

This particular blond came up to me and said "back off my man bitch" i felt my blood boil at that very second i yanked my hands out Anthony's and aimed straight for her. Before i could get my hands on her Anthony grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to an isolated corner of the hallway.

"What's wrong with you Kayla!" Anthony screeched at me. I glared at him as if he was stupid "WHAT!!! I'm the one that has problems! Do you know how long i've been trying to be patient with all these hoes that flirt with you!!" I took a deep breath "look i like you and would like for this to work out but you really need to CONTROL YOUR ANGER! I don't love any of them like i love you and you need to understand that babe" with that said he walked towards me and pecked me on the lips then left.

Bella P.O.V.

I WILL KILL THAY SON OF A BITCH. i mean who does he think he is going around school saying that. WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM HE'S DEAD!!!!!

Deondrae fucking RAPED ME.

I'm so sorry that i'm using profanity but i am really mad no forget mad i'm PISSED THE FUCK OFF.

I'm walking down the hallway and i spot him leaning against the wall wearing a black v-neck with some grey jeans and a black leather jacket with some boots. I was wearing a long pink maxi skirt with a long sleeved white v-neck and my hair was in a high bun with side bangs.

As i approached him a smirk formed on his lips.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" i screamed at him. He turned his body around so he was now fully facing me. I looked in his eyes and i saw a mixture of anger, hurt and hatred. Why was he doing this to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I know i said i would update on friday but i wanted to do it a little earlier so here you guys go.

Ask yourself these question:

What will he do to her?

What is she going to do with him?