Chapter three (friends in enemy territory)

Kayla P.O.V.

So i was in homeroom when the teacher told me to sit next to this fine dude with trey songz's skin color beautiful brown eyes and a medium sized mohawk. Right not i'm walking down the row of chairs and took a seat next to him. He smiled at me and his dazzling teeth flashed me . This boy has me falling already. Wait until i tell Bella about this.

"Hey ma whats your name" he asked me but i was thinking about him so much that i forgot he was talking to me. I quickly revived when i realized that someone was tapping me on my shoulder. I shook him out of my mind or at least tried to. "Are you akay ma" oh my god he called me ma and i'm enjoying this. "What? I'm fine the name's Kayla" i shot back at him. "Well hello there beautiful" 

I giggled slightly. He looked at me in the eye and waited for me to respond but sadly i didn't respond because i was trying to cover my huge red cheeks.

"Would like to go out with me sometimes" he asked so fast that i didn't know what to say. I wonder what i should tell him i mean he's cute and all but i don't know what to say.

Anthony P.O.V.

Corhan- YOU WHAT DUDE!

"i asked her out its no biggie. " i said while i took a bite out of my ham burger. All the boys went wide eyed at the thought of me actually asking out a girl. I was actually surprised myself because usually i would just get them to come home with them and then have sex with her. I admit it Kayla does have a great body but for the past year i actually want to start a relation with someone and she seemed cool so i just want to see haw this plays out.

Bella P.O.V.

"HE ASKED YOU WHAT!!" I screeched at her impatiently waiting for an answer. "He-asked-me-out" she blurted it out so slow as if i were a special needs child. "I know but how did he do it fudge ball" i asked eagerly as if i were the one being asked. 

"Look don't worry about him" just as she said that corhan came up behind me and wrapped his arms on my waist. I felt a tingly sensation (A/N- not in that way y'all little nasties.) i brushed it off instantly and pushed him off me.

"What in the world could you possibly want" i screamed a little louder then i planned on. He came closer to me only inches apart from each other and whispered "can i please talk to you in the hallway" i thought about and hesitated for moment but eventually i gave in and we both walked into the hallway.

"Look i wanted to say that i'm sorry for coming on to you like i did before" i just look at him in shock. I mean i haven't known him for that long and i could tell that he wasn't use to this. He approached me and pushed me towards the wall with his body pressing against mine. His hot breath upon my neck send shivers down my back. He came up and looked into my eyes and said "i know you want me" in the most seductive voice i have ever heard.

I have to admit i was in the moment and just as his lips were barely and inch from mines i put my lips to his ears and said "i'm not that easy........corhan" and with that said i escaped out of his grip and walked back to the cafeteria. But before i reached the door i turned back to see him in the same position he was before and i smirked and walked off into the double doors and into the cafeteria. Corhan:2 and me:1.two can play that game my friend.

Corhan P.O.V.

So she seems to be a big tease and i love it. I have to admit i thought i had her but she got one on me leading me on like that. She left me standing there in the same position and i like it when they play hard to get. Now if only i had a plan to get back at her. O i just had the perfect idea A PARTY! ITS ON BELLA! Watch out because i'm coming after you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Guys i feel like this long day at school should be over so in my next chapter school will be ending. I want you guys to comment and vote . I want to know what you guys think of this story. Thanks and much love to you guys 😘😍