Meeting Calum At The Airport

You're at the airport. Having arrived particularly early for your flight, you and your best friend have plenty of time to visit the shops, and plan on doing so.

Carrying just a small bag, you browse around the shops casually, until your friend spots a sale just across the way. You giggle as she excitedly squeals and begins to run towards the shop. After a moment of consideration, you also decide to follow her. You break into a gentle run.

However, not particularly paying attention to where you're going, you suddenly find yourself tripping and falling over a pair of legs. Cheeks flushed red, you try to pull yourself back up.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry!" Says a voice for behind you. You turn your head to look , and see...

"C-Calum Hood..." You gasp.

Calum smiles slightly and stands up, before holding out a hand to help you up. Once again, your cheeks flush a furious red. "That's me. I'm so sorry, I really shouldn't have had my legs out so carelessly like that. It's my fault, I'm really sorry."

You manage to shake your head. "No, don't be. I should've been looking where I was going." Curiosity overcomes you. "What're you doing here?"

"We have a flight over to America, but it's been delayed. The other boys have gone to eat, I'm just chilling out here. I don't know why, the floor seemed more comfortable." He looks into your eyes, pausing. "... Maybe it's fate."

"Hey! Calum! I got you Macca's!" You can see Luke approaching, and suddenly Calum seems flustered.

"Um, so what's your name?" He asks.

You say your name.

"Well, (Y/N). Here's my number. Maybe you could text me, or call me sometime? I'd really like to see you again sometime..."

You take the piece of paper with a number on it he is handing to you and smile. "Sure, I will."

"Ooh, Cal, who's this?" Michael has his eyebrows raised and a playful look on his face. "A giiiiirl?"

"Go." Calum whispers. "Quickly."

You giggle and, with a wave, you walk in the direction your friend has gone, a huge smile plastered on your face and Calum Hood's number in your hand.