Swimming Party With Ashton (Requested)

You timidly step out of the ladies' changing room as the warm air of the summer day outside embraces your body. You fold your arms across your chest self consciously as you suddenly feel the eyes of your group of friends gallon on you. You've never felt too confident wearing a bikini, but have never let fear get in your way.

You finally reach your group of friends who are chatting happily with each other. You stand next to Ashton, who smiles reassuringly at you.

"You look beautiful, still hiding that gorgeous body of yours!" He says, poking at your hip playfully.

"Shut up Ash," You chuckle. "Didn't anyone tell you lying is bad?"

Ashton is about to reply, but before he can somebody yells, "DIVE BOMB!" And leaps into the water, soaking all of you. You all laugh hysterically and begin to dive in too.

After splashing about for a few minutes one of your friends organises a game of water volleyball. You and Ashton are in opposite teams, and a rather competitive game ensues.

A little while into the game your team is losing, and Ashton seems pretty happy about it. Ever since you have been little competition has been a big deal between the two of you. But it's just a bit of fun, you've never let it get between your relationship. You both know when to stop.

It's Ashton's turn to serve so he throws the ball high in the air before pummelling it across the net.

Right towards you.

It's moving so fast that you can't react quickly enough to get out of the way, so it ends up hitting you straight in the head.

Then everything goes fuzzy. All you can tell is that your head hurts, you're floating, and suddenly a pair of strong arms are carefully pulling you out of the water.

Finally you open your eyes slowly, the bright sun blinding you, hovering over you is Ashton, looking into your eyes. For some reason looks a little disappointed, but you thought that could just be you.

"Oh thank god, are you okay?" Your good friend Katie kneels down beside you. Ashton helps you to sit up, taking great care.

"I think so... My head kind of hurts."

"I'm so sorry (Y/N), you know how bad my aim is, I shouldn't have hit the ball so hard..." Ashton babbled on so you cut him off.

"ASHTON. Honestly, it's fine. I'm fine." You smile. "Help me up?"

Ashton stands up then holds out a hand for you, pulling you to your feet. You stand up, thanking him.

"Right, come on, back in the pool everyone!" Someone shouts.

Deciding to take a break from swimming you sit on the edge if the pool with your feet dangling in the cool water. Ashton joins you.

After a while of just sitting and watching everyone having fun, you decide to ask what's bugging you. "Ash, why did you look so disappointed when I woke up?" You ask curiously, your head tilted to one side.

Ashton just stares at the water and chuckled, not saying anything.

"What? Ashton, I'm serious."

He looks up, noticing the tone. "It's not like I didn't want you to wake up! Honest."

"Then what was it?"

Ashton looks away, shrugging. "I guess I was just disappointed I didn't get to give you mouth to mouth..."

You laughed, not thinking he could possibly be serious. You've loved Ashton for so long, it's sort of drilled in your mind he could never feel the same way about you.

"What?" He asks, looking deadly serious.

You stop laughing and state at him. "What?" You ask back.

Ashton turns back to state at the water again, looking upset. Did he really say he wanted to kiss you?

Time to find out...

"Ashton?" He turns to look at you, trying to act as if he didn't care. Suddenly you move in to kiss him, and Ashton closes the gap between your mouths.

The kiss is long, sweet, and perfect. He was perfect.

You love him and he loves you, everything is fitting together perfectly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; @SarahGehring Requested this imagine, hope you liked it! I actually really enjoyed writing it. (: Let me know what you think.

Thank you for all the reads! 2.4k reads is insane for me. :3 Keep letting me know what you think by voting and commenting, plus it'd be so helpful if you shared any of your favourite imagines!

Thank you again. (: xx