Marrying Calum

"There so many people..." You sigh, staring at the long list of celebrities Calum's publicist had given to you to invite to your wedding scheduled for a couple of months time. You're sat at the kitchen table of yours and his house. "I don't know half of them, if that."

"I know," Calum comes up behind you and snakes his arms around your waist. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it's not your fault," You turn to him and kiss his cheek. "I just don't get it. Isn't it supposed to be our special day?"

Calum just nods, reading the list from over your shoulder.

Over the past year since the boys had gotten really big their publicist had been getting involved in practically every aspect of their lives. And it was getting on your nerves. You drop the list and rest your head in your hands.

"I just don't get it. We don't want people at our wedding who we don't know, right?" You say into you hands.

"Then lets not invite them."

You look up. "What?"

"We won't ask them to come."

You smile at his attempt to cheer you up. "Cal, we can't do that. You know that."

"Why not?" Calum shrugs.

"Your publicist would be so mad! Plus she'd find out and probably invite them herself."

Calum come close and begins to whisper in your ear. "Then we don't tell her when we're getting married."

"What are you talking about?"

Calum removes his hands from your waist and moves to perch on the seat next to you. "I've been thinking about this for a while now. I know neither of us ever wanted this huge wedding we're expected to have. So why don't we just... Do it in secret."

"What, you want to elope?"

"No! No, I mean, kind of..."

"Calum," You chuckle. "You're going to have to be a little clearer."

He smiles at you and continues. "What if we only invited our close family and friends and find somewhere really private to have the ceremony. Just, not tell anyone who doesn't need to know until afterwards."

You think about it for a moment. "Calum, that sounds like the loveliest idea I have ever heard."

An even bigger smile spread across Calum's face. "So we're going to so this?" He says excitedly.

"Yes," You laugh.

"I so happy, (Y/N)," he grins and pulls you in for a tight hug. "I love you," he mumbles into your hair.

"I love you too," You reply happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; I'm sorry for not uploading, I literally have no excuse I'm just lazy.

Please vote and comment as it really motivates me to write more and I love to know what you guys think. (:

Also please leave any requests in the comments and I'll dedicate the chapter to you if I chose to write yours.

Until next time! xx