Waking Up In The Morning With Ashton

Your eyes flutter open. You sleepily roll over onto your back as the warm sunlight streams in through the window.

Suddenly a pair of warm, strong arms wrap around your waist, pulling you close. You look up to see Ashton smiling dozily down at you. "Morning beautiful," His deep morning voice makes you feel all fuzzy inside. "Did you sleep well baby?"

"Mhm," You nod slowly, closing your eyes and nuzzling your nose into the crook of his neck. You stay like this for about another 10 minutes.

"Okay. I really have to get up," Ashton seems like he is about to move so you wrap your arms around his shoulders tight.

"No, no, no you don't." You mumble into his chest.

"Okay..." He answers sleepily. But a minute later he says, "No, wait I really have to go. We have an important band practice, I really can't be late."

You loosen your grip slightly and he rolls out of your arms. He swings his legs over the side of the bed and yu wtch him stand up, only in his boxers. You admire his perfectly chiseled torso and sigh. He's been so busy with the band recently.

He notices the sigh and turns to you, looking apologetic. He moves around to your side of the bed and sits down, pulling you into a sitting position and into his arms. He buries his nose in your soft hair. "I'm sorry I've not been around much lately, I really am."

"I know Ash, it's not my fault. I just miss you, that's all."

"I'm sorry," He repeats. "I'll make it up to you, how about I take you out tonight? Somewhere special, just you and me?"

You smile at him. "That'd be so nice."

"Great, so it's settled. You, me, tonight, six." He giggles and gets up to get dressed as you fall backwards onto the soft pillow, smiling happily.