Meeting Luke On Holiday

You slide you sunglasses up your nose and settle back into the sunbed you're laying on, pulling out your favourite magazine to read while you soak up the sun. This is your idea of a perfect holiday. In front of you is a late swimming pool filled with happy people splashing around, this is the most waiting up setting.

But suddenly someone on the other side of the pool catches your eye. He's beautiful, tall with tanned skin. His dirty blonde hair is messily styled on his head but it looks perfect anyway, and you can't take your eyes off his perfectly chiseled body.

But weirdly enough, he's staring straight back at you.

You squirm uncomfortably in your seat feeling a little self conscious, hoping your sunglasses had not let him know you were looking. You try to get back to reading, but after reading only a couple of sentences you can't help but look up to the space where he had been before.

But he's gone. It's like he's completely vanished.

Until you realise he's walking straight towards you.

You desperately try to focus on your magazine but can't help but glance at him every now and again.

He sits down on the sunbed next to you and you desperately try to ignore him.

"Hey," He says.

Crap. You certainly can't ignore that.

You look up at him and smile. "Hi," You try to sound casual.

"I'm Luke," He lays back in the sunbed, still watching you.

You tell him your name.

"I haven't really seen anyone round here our age, it's like mainly kids and then adults."

You nod in agreement. Words seem to be failing you right now, great.

"We should hang out sometime, I'm so bored of just hanging around with my parents all the time." He chuckles, looking out at the pool.

"I'd like that," You reply, smiling. He grins back.

"Alright, meet me out here at 6 tonight, I've been wanting to explore this place I found and you are coming with me."

How could you possibly refuse?

So, at 5 to 6 that night, you were sat back on the same sunbed, except you're not wearing your bikini this time but a pretty turquoise dress that compliments your figure and falls to just above your knee. You wait patiently until Luke appears around the corner.

Just like the last time you saw him he looks effortlessly beautiful, like he doesn't even try but still looks perfect.

"Hey!" You say.

"Hey, (Y/N)." He smiles at you.

"Where are we going?" You ask.

"Just follow me," he winks, before taking hold of your wrist and gently pulling you after him do that you have to jog to keep up with him. You keep running for a little while until you reach a small cove beach, which was hidden from outside view by a wall of trees. You take your sandals off so you can sink your feet into the sand.

"Wow," You say breathlessly. You look at Luke who is grinning from ear to ear.

"I know," He replies. "Come, over here."

He pulls you along a little further until you come across a small cave in the rocks, in which Luke sits down, gesturing for you to do the same. You take a seat beside him.

"This place is amazing. It's beautiful," You whisper.

"I can think of something more beautiful." He says, looking straight at you.

"What are you-" You start but are cut off by Luke's lips pressing against yours. You draw back in shock put lean in after a few seconds. He pulls away and wraps an arm round your waist.

"I've been wanting to do that since the moment I saw you," He says, then looks out at the calm ocean as you do the same, watching the sun disappear on the horizon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; Sorry if this was bad, I was a little rushed but I was just so excited to have gotten to 5,000 reads and 100 votes! ^.^ Thank you so much. Also I'm going on holiday tomorrow so I'm not sure when I'll next be able to update so this is a little apology in advance. Please comment and vote, it means so much! xx