Michael Leaves To Go On Tour

The time has come. The time for 5SOS and your boyfriend, Michael, to go on a 10 month long world tour. Without you.

You never really imagined it actually happening, it was always just this dreaded event on the horizon you never thought would come around.

But it has and that scares you. You've never gone longer than 10 days without Michael, let alone 10 months.

The sound of the loud alarm clock interrupts your already uncomfortable sleep. You roll over to see Michael sleeping peacefully beside you. You don't want to wake him up from what looks like such a blissful but if you don't you know he'll miss the flight. You don't want him to go but you love him and so you know he has to go if he wants to achieve his dreams.

You switch off the alarm and lean over to place a gentle kiss on his forehead. "Mikey?" You murmur. He stirs in his sleep. "Mike, it's time to get up."

Slowly his eyes flutter open, adjusting to the light that one of the other boys has switched on in the hallway outside which is streaming through the open door.

"It's today, isn't it," He says, looking upset. You just nod sadly, there's nothing you can think of to say that would comfort him. Michael then pulls you into his arms and hold you tightly. He always knows exactly what to do to make you feel better. You are going to miss that.

You stay like that for a couple of minutes.

Suddenly Calum pops his head around the door. He looks very sleepy, this band really does not like to lose sleep. They'd probably hibernate if they didn't have fans waiting for new musicians shows.

"We have to leave in half an hour, you might want to get up." He says quietly, then scurries off.

Reluctantly Michael lets go of you and rolls off the bed, heading for the bathroom. You also roll off the bed. You pick out an outfit and get dressed. Michael does the same, in silence.

Soon you've all eaten and are piling into a minibus together. All of the boys have packed up all their instruments and everything they'll need. Everyone is extremely tired so very little conversation goes on while you travel to the airport.

Before you know it you're approaching the flight gate. You clutch onto Michael's hand even tighter, not wanting to let go. He notices, and instead wraps his arm round your waist to comfort you.

You reach the gate and stop. You and Michael look at each other, not sure what to say.

Suddenly you hug him, clinging to him tightly. Before you know it tears are streaming down your face.

You look up at Michael and he's crying too.

"I don't want you to go. I can't go 10 months without you Mikey." You sniff.

"Trust me, I don't want to leave you..." Michael looks away. "Maybe this will help?"

Michael pulls an envelope out of his back pocket an hands it to you. You give him a puzzled look.

Slowly you rip it open. Inside is a plane ticket for you to fly over to America in a month to meet them on tour.

"Mikey!" You cry, flinging your arms round his neck. "That does help."

"Final call for Flight 12A to Miami." A woman says over the speakers. You pull away from Michael before he kisses you softly.

"I'll see you soon, we can Skype and text and call and I promise this will be okay." Michael says, looking concerned. "I love you," He mumbles, resting his forehead on yours.

"I love you too."

"I hate to ruin the moment but we really have to go," Ashton says, looking worried.

You step back from Michael and give him a small smile. "Enjoy the tour honey."

"I'll miss you," He replies.

"I'll miss you too."

Michael and the other boys give a small wave before heading to the gate. Michael blows you a kiss before disappearing onto the plane.

This was going to be a long month without him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; tysm for 3k reads! I really hope you enjoyed this, let me know what you think. xx