Your Boyfriend Doesn't Like Ashton (Requested)

"I'm sorry Ash, he doesn't want me to spend so much time with you anymore."

Ashton just stares back at you, his mouth slightly ajar and his eyes wide.

"We can still see each other but it's like we spend every day with each other and I do see where he's coming from as I really should be spending more time with him, he is my Boyfriend." You rush to get the words out, feeling the need to justify yourself.

"But... Why?" Ashton asks, visibly confused.

You look down at your hands. "I don't want to say."

"Please, tell me Amelia."

You take a long breath, looking up into his sparkling green eyes. He seems upset, which is understandable as you're best friends. "He seems to think you have feelings for me." You finally mumble.

Ashton looks away, pensive.

"I know, it's ridiculous, but please understand he's just being protective and he'll get used to you in time, I promise."

"Well maybe I do have feelings for you," Ashton looks back at you, his tone angry. "And maybe I can't stand back and watch you be with an idiot who won't let you spend time with your best friend. So I agree with him, we shouldn't be spending so much time together."

He speedily leaps up from the couch and walks furiously towards the door. He grabs his jacket and puts it on.

"Ashton, please don't go," You stand up, a tear rolling gently down your cheek. You can't believe that after all this time Ashton actually feels the same way about you as you always have about him. And you definitely can't believe that he's about to walk out of this door and out of your life.

In silence Ashton opens the door. It's raining heavily outside so he puts his hood up before swiftly exiting.

You make a run for the door, not caring about the rain, and follow him outside. "Ashton!" You cry out desperately.

He turns back to you briefly. "Don't worry, I won't be getting in the way of your relationship anymore," You can see his eyes are red but can't tell if he's crying because of the pouring rain. He continues towards his house across the road. You pause, then break into a run behind him.

But you're not fast enough, you've only made it half way across the road when the front door of his home slams behind him.

That's it. Years of friendship over, just like that.

Not even caring if a car were to run you over you sit yourself down in the middle of the road and sob into the palms of your hands.

Minutes pass as you sit there alone.

Suddenly you hear footsteps and you look up to see Ashton timidly approaching you. His eyes are even more red than they were so you come to the conclusion he has certainly been crying.

He stares for a moment, then speaks. "So I tried this staying away from you thing and it's not really working out for me."

He holds out a hand and you take it for him to help you up. The moment you're on your feet you fling your arms around his neck and press your lips to his.

Right there, in the rain, you share your first perfect kiss with Ashton. And you know it won't be the last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This was a personal request for @Elissa_Mason, I really hope you liked it! (:

If anyone has a request for an imagine don't be afraid to comment it or inbox me, I'll be happy to oblige and I promise I don't bite!

Thank you all for reading. <3 x