Secret Relationship With Luke (Requested)

A/N: Quite a while ago Niallirishmuffin requested this, I am awfully sorry for the long wait and I hope you do like it. (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both you and Luke burst into laughter as the punch line was delivered with ease in the film you were both watching, cuddled up on your bed.

"Shh! Shh!" You attempted to quieten you both down but laughed regardless, unable to hold it in. "He's gonna hear!" You playfully poked Luke in the ribcage.

Luke just shrugged. "I don't get it? So what if your brother knows we're dating? It's no big deal."

"No big deal?" You raised your eyebrows. "No big deal? Do you have any idea what he'd do to you if he knew you were dating his little sister?"

"Calm down! What's the worst he could do?"

"Luke he scared the last guy so bad he hasn't spoken to me since, when I look at him he starts shaking." You turn your head to look him in the eyes. "And I didn't like him Hal as much as I like you. If I lost you I don't now, I, I-" You stammered.

"Baby! Baby, it's okay." Luke snuzzled his head into your neck and planted a kiss there, relaxing you a little. "He couldn't scare me off, not ever. I couldn't leave you."

You smiled, slightly more relieved.

"But I have to go now, sorry." You pouted slightly so he kissed your lips. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, see you then," You replied, watching as he moved over to the window and climbed out of it. You waved before you watched him jog out of the garden gate and out of sight into the darkness.

*The Next Day*

You suddenly jumped awake, in a dark and unfamiliar room. As you began to get your bearings you realised you were laying fully clothed with Luke in his room, the TV still turned on with some soap opera babbling on quietly.

You sat up an switched it off before glancing at the clock.

"Eleven Thirty?!" You exclaimed, before clamping a hand over your mouth. But when you look over at Luke he's fast asleep. He could sleep through a hurricane without a doubt.

Harry, your brother, was definitely going to kill you. Without a doubt. He was super protective. Quietly you crept over to your shoes, slipped them on, gave Luke a kiss on his forehead and left the room. You snuck out of the house and ran down the road. Luckily your house was only a 5 minute walk from Luke's so you were soon home. You closed the front door behind you as quietly as you could and tip-tied up the stairs but as soon as you reached the top you ran into... Him.

"Crap," You muttered. Rubbing your eyes, you were quite tired.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Harry demanded far too loudly.

"Round a friends house, we lost track of time..." You mumbled.

"A friend? Who is this friend?"

"Harry does it really matter, I just need sleep, we have school tomorrow..." You yawned.

"Is this a boyfriend?" Harry raised his voice slightly.

You weren't in the mood for an argument, or lies. It was late and you were tired. "Yes Harry," You sighed, "He's my boyfriend." You paused but he said nothing. "Can I go to bed now." You couldn't see his facial expression through the dark but he definitely nodded so you slipped past him and into your room and into bed.

*The Next Day*

"Back in a minute, I'll get snacks," You grinned at Luke who was sat next to you on the floor, your laptop on his lap. He nodded so you jumped up.

However upon getting to the kitchen downstairs, you hear the opening of your brother's door. "Oh..." Your eyes widened. "... Crap." You dropped the food in your hands and ran back up the stairs. The door to your room was closed so you quietly opened it, but instead of being met by the sound of yelling, there was quiet.

Harry was say down next to Luke where you had previously been, engrossed in whatever images were playing on the screen. You crossed the room to take a look, to find they were watching Luke and his band cover Teenage Dirtbag. The video was coming to an end.

"Wow, you guys are really good! We should hang out sometime." Harry said to your surprise. "I'd like to meet this band members of yours, that would be cool." He even smiled?

"Yeah that'd be awesome," Luke grinned.

"Okay, see ya!" Harry got up, waved at you briefly and then exited through the bedroom door.

There was a long pause.

"Okay, what the hell just happened?" You said, confused.

Luke chuckled at your confusion, getting up and wrapping his arms aroun your waist. "I told you it'd be okay," he mumbled, resting his forehead on yours. You breathed a sigh of relief and gently pressed your lips to his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Aaaah I worked really had on this so I really hope you like it! Also I'm really sorry if there are any errors.

Anyways please comment, like and share if you did enjoy it! It'd make me really happy if you did. Also Christmas is coming up (on case you hadn't noticed) which should mean more time for me to write imagines, so hopefully that'll happen. (:

Thank you for reading! xx