That Interview when He Kissed Me

"Ms Silverknight, You can go now" said Hollie handing me some clothes one of the boys had given to her, "Okay, and Thank You" I said getting out of bed with the clothes, Hollie left and I changed into the clothes, once I was done I walked out to find the interviewer waiting for me, I saw fans and then stode the boys and Lola, "CHARLZZZZZ!" Screamed Lola running to me and hugging me, I chuckled, "Hey Lolz" I said, she let go and looked me up and down, "Wut?" I asked, "Nothing, its just that you are soo skinny and pretty and I'm Fat and look like shit" sighed Lola, "Lola your geogeous plus I'm not that skinny" I said turning her around and pushing her to the boys, "Plus your famous" chuckled Lola, "And Your my Cousin" I replied.

"Charley are you ready?" asked the Interviewer, "Ready when ever you are" I replied, "Okay, could I get you sitting up front, in between Niall and Harry, and the rest the 3 back seats" instucted the Interviewer, we sat down, Zayn was behind me and so he played with my hair.

"Okay we are on in 3... 2... 1...." said the Camera man, "Hello, Matt Davis here, we have Charley Silverknight and One Direction with us!" said Matt, We waved at the Camera, "The real reason they are here is because of Charley Silverknight" said Matt, "How are you Charley?" asked Matt, "Fine at the moment, still scared that Samantha will come back after me" I smiled back at Matt, Matt chuckled, "Can you tell us what happened?" asked Matt, "I Rather not, its quite personal" I replied, Matt looked at the boys, "Its Charley's choice since she was involed the most" started Harry, the boys nodded, Matt faked smiled at all of us. "Did the hospital help you at all?" asked Matt, "Yes, All I had was an opened wound on my shoulder, they stiched it up for me" I smiled again at Matt, Matt nodded, "Could we See?" asked Matt, "Sure" I replied, I lifted up my sleeve to where the stitch was and the Camera zoomed in on it. Matt nodded his head.

"Well this I believe is the end of the interview since we have nothing to talk about" Matt smiled at us, I chuckled lightly. "Wait, I would like to do something first..." Zayn stopped Matt, Matt looked at Zayn, "Yes?" asked Matt, "Charley?" Zayn said, I looked at Zayn, "Yeeaa...." before I could finish the Yes Zayn kissed me, ZAYN FREAKING KISSED HE, I didn't know what to do, i was too shocked.

Zayn let the kiss go, I stared wide eyed at him, he grinned at me, I stode up and ran to the ladies toliets, "Well..." I heard Matt say behind me, I heard feet after me, "CHARLEY STOP!" It was Lola, what if one of the boys were behind her, I ran into the Ladies Toliet, Ladies started at me, I flashed a smile at them and ran into a stall, locked and an sat on the lid of the toliet.

I heard someone run into the toliets, she was out of Breath, "Uhhhh.... Hello, Do you know what stall Charley Silverknight ran into?" asked Lola, "Was that her?" asked One, "I thought it was just a girl busting to go to the loo" said another, "Derie she ran into that one" said another.

I heard banging onto the Stall, "CHARLZZ COME OUT!" Yelled Lola, "KEEP IT DOWN, DOING SOME BUISNESS HERE!" Yelled a Lady from another stall, "SORRY JUST TRYING TO GET MY COUSIN OUT!" Yelled Lola, "Is Charley Silverknight your Cousin?" Someone said, "Yes she is" said Lola who sounded proud, "LOLZ GO AWAY" I cried, I fell tears run down my face, "CHARLZ IT WAS JUST A KISS!" Yelled Lola back at me, "JUST LEAVE ME!" I cried at her, "FINE IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT" said Lola, I heard all the ladies whispering to each other.

I sighed, finally she was gone, I got up, wiped my tears away, I'm a woman, I can do this, I walked out of the stall, and Lola was talking to one of the ladies, "Sooo you finally came out?" asked Lola, I smiled at her, a few of the Ladies clapped and a teenage girl squealed, "Can I have a photo?" she asked, "Uhhhh Sure" I repied, she pulled out her iPhone, Lola took the phone from her hand, I stode next to the girl and Lola took the photo, "OMG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH CHARLEY! IM CORAL, CORAL PEARL!" Sqealed Coral, "Nice to meet you Coral but I have to go" I smiled at her, "Okay" she grinned. Lola handed her phone back to her and handed me my shoulder bag.

"We are going strait to Jade's" I said walking out the Ladies room with Lola following, "You know once you ran, Lou got all angry and left with Harry following him" Lola said, "Really???" I asked, I saw Zayn, Niall and Liam standing around Matt, talking to him. I put on a smile, guess what Matt saw me, "Ahh Charley..." Started Matt, I looked at the boys, Liam and Niall shrugged and Zayn was grinning, "Could we please talk over the phone, I'm meeting a friend" I cut Matt off, "As you wish" smiled Matt walking back to the boys.

Lola and I headed out to my car that Louis drove over for me, I got into the drivers seat while Lola slowly walked over to the passengers side, I saw Zayn walking out alone, "HURRY UP!" I yelled at Lola in the car, she hurried over to the side, she really is scared of me when im angry.

"Sorry Charlz" Smirked Lola, I started the car, I looked at Zayn again, he was smirking as I drove to Jade's, WHY THE HELL DID HE KISS ME? that question kept coming back into my brain. I parked outside of Jade's and Rob's, "Lola?" I said her name, "HHHmmmmm?" Was her response, she was texting, "Do you know why he kissed me?" I asked her, Lola pretty much knew all the gossip, "Word on the street is That he likes you" said Lola, "Okay, WAIT WHAT?" I asked her, "He Like You Charley, Who wouldn't? I mean if I was a guy I would hit on you right now, but I'm your cousin" replied Lola smirking, "Who told you?" I asked, "Oh it was in one of the Interviews I watched on Youtube, Lou looked Angry at the time so I have a feeling that Lou also has a crush on you" Smirked Lola winking at me and getting out the car, so 2 guys from One Direction have a crush on me?

I sat in the car thinking until Lola yelled at me to get out.

Jade opened the door while I was getting out, "CHARLZZZZ I WAS WATCHING THE INTERVIEW!!!!" Sqealed Jade, I walked up to the door, "Don't Start" I warned her, "Word on the Street...." Jade started, Lola cut her off, "She knows Jade" smirked Lola, I rolled my eyes at them, "Could I see Sam?" I asked Jade, "He is sleeping" smiled Jade, I nodded and followed Lola and Jade in, I saw Rob talking to Dave on the couch, "Rob, Dave, Lola and Charley are here" said Jade, Rob and Dave looked at us, "Hey" I waved at them, Lola quickly made her self at home, "Charley..." started Dave, I quick cut him off, "Dont you dare Start on the whole Zayn and I thing" I warned him, "Okay, Sorry" said Dave turning back to Rob where they started chatting again, "Charley did you like the Kiss?" asked Jade, I looked at her, "Shut It" I warned her, "Just asking" said Jade going towards the kitchen.

---------------

We stayed a while at Jade and Robs, Lola got tired and so I had to take her to her Apartment. Once I got there, I said my nights to Lola and drove home, hopefully Zayn wont bug me. I parked my car in my spot I normally park it, I relized Lou's Porsche was not here. I got out and walked to the front door, Once I entered I was greeted by my Babies, Snow and Pep, "Hello Babies" I said picking them up and kissing their foreheads, I looked around the loudge room and no one was around, I sighed, Thank God, I did feel a little spark when I kissed Zayn, nothing more, I carried Snow and Pep into my room where I saw Zayn sitting on the bed, He looked up at me, "Hey" he said standing up and walking towards me, I stepped back, I put Snow and Pep down and they ran out of my room, "What are you doing in my room?" I asked him, "Waiting for you" he smirked, "Look I'm tired I wanna sleep" I faked smiled at him, "Management wants us to be a couple" smirked Zayn, I stode frozen, I swear my Heart stopped for a while, "What?" I asked him again, "After the whole Kiss I gave you, Management wants us to be a couple" Zayn winked at me and went to his room, I stode frozen.

WHY? WHY? WHY????

I shut my bedroom door, had a shower to try and clear the thought of Zayn and I being a couple, WHY? I DONT WANT TO BE IN RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM!!!

I dried my self off, I hopped into my cozy bed and fell asleep, well crying myself to sleep, thats how much I hated life right now!!!

------------------

Yo Guys!

Sorry haven't updated in a while, Im busy with School and Im on a 2 week holiday and so I may update more offen, I said MAY!!!

Anyway hoped u enjoyed this chapter!!

Im Portia Clarke and ur watching Disney Channel... sorry wanted to do dattttt!

ANYWAY LATER PEEPS

NERD OUT!