April 19th 2013 {Part 1}

CHARLEY’S P.O.V.

Over the past few weeks and months I think the boys have come over a lot, Zayn more then Lou, I’ve gotten to know Zayn Much More, He is Truly a Sweet Person. Storm moved out and Dave Moved in, You can tell why, WHY? Why because Jade has gone home with Sam and its Cry, Cry and Cry, I have also stayed in contact with Victoria, She is Really Nice. A Few weeks later of Storm moving out, Zayn had told me that Storm and Harry have grown a relationship. I texted Storm a few times saying Congrats but no reply, She has replied to Jade and Dave, Just not me, I’ve also rang her up but she never answered, She did pick up once but as soon as I said ‘HEY’ she hang up. But luckily I got Hazza! He has told me that she is doing fine and she has a job as a Fashion Designer.

Well back to me, Yes Me in the Spotlight no, Well Its My BIRTHDAY! No party though, Its My 21st, well 3 of my Friends from Australia are coming down to say hey! and Happy Birthday, they are coming in Tomorrow though, Well My Friends are, Darcy Brown, Suzie Gomar and Crystal Kayds. Darcy is a Beautiful Brown, Her hair is like her Last name, Once I found out that her last name was Brown I laughed my Head off, Well As I said Darcy has Strait Brown hair with a fringe covering her eyes, She has Brown eyes as well, Suzie is a GINGER! What I love Gingers, she has dull green eyes, well her eye colour is like the same colour as Oscar the Grouch’s Fur, and then Crystal, A bright Blondie! she has Dazzling Turquoise eyes, I envy Crystal’s Looks, I wish I looked as Pretty as her, Darcy knows Rob, Jade and Dave, Suzie and Crystal don’t so I wonder how they will survive together, I bet Jade will be up in their face while Rob and Dave stay back, I don’t know how Rob and Jade live together, They are totally Different.

I’ve told Zayn about the Fabulous 3, I’ve Shown him Pictures, I did’nt Show the Boys and Louis because they Hardly come around, I’ve shown the pictures to Dave and Rob too, Dave said he like the looks of number 3, Crystal Kayds, Crystal I must say is a eye catcher but she has no Boyfriend, Darcy does, His name is Buddy Harris, Once Darcy told me I was like, Who calls their kid Buddy. And she was like, His Parents did!

Back to Life please, well Its Morning so I have to bloody get up for MA BIRTHDAY! I’m gonna write a new song, Postcard, see I have already named it!

I got up, I dressed into red skinny jeans and a Navy and white striped top, HAHA Female Version of Lou! I put my hair into a piggy tail, NO MAKEUP!

I walked into the kitchen to find a note on the fridge, I read it Of Course!

Charlz,

I’m just going for last minute shopping before your friends come over.

Dave x

I smiled, Yep thats Dave for ya!  He goes shopping for me because I can't be bothered.

I get out some Milo cereal, I'm a big kid! And I love Milo Cereal, I remember the day I first had it, I was 8, and friends with only Jade and Storm, Jade shoved it into my mouth. Ahh old memories.

I looked at my texts, 3 from Zayn, 1 from Lou, 1 from my cousin Lola, Lola is my favourite cousin out of the 10, Lola is the same age of me, Her Dad died the same day she was born, So she lives with Aunt Daisy, with 2 other cousins of mine, Ruby and Gem, I had another text from my other uncle Tyson, I'm older then Tyson, He is sixteen on my Dads side and Mariah is their Sister, Mum has Daisy, Homer, Toby and Evangelina.

I checked the texts, The one from Lou only said

Happy Birthday Charlz

I checked Zayns next. The first said

Happy Birthday Charlz

Zayn x

the 2nd was