What Up Storm?

Louis' P.O.V.

Once I saw Charley I ran after her with the lads following. That man had left Charley and she was standing alone playing with her hair, "CHARLEY!" I call out, She looked up, she scanned over me then looked at the lads, She then looked around searching for someone or Something but she couldn't find it but she could not find it so she faced us and the lads once again.

Once I stode infrount of her she looked up at me, "Charlz is it really you?" I asked her, I looked into her eyes, Worry and Happiness, "Yes.." She choked out trying not to cry, "I can't Belive I finally found you" I said, I hugged her, She still smelt the same after so many years, flash backs of her as a 6 year old flashed into my mind, My Best Friend is finally back in my life, My Life can be the same after so many years, because I was missing one Thing, My Best Friend. "Hi Lou" she said crying into my shoulder, I could feel the tears forming a wet patch on my Shoulder but I could not care less, "Its Good to have my best Friend Back" she whispered into my Shoulder, I let the hug go, The dried up some tears, She had beautiful Hazel Eyes and Dirty Blonde hair, She had changed alot, When she was younger she was awfully cute but now she is Hot!

"And we are still Here Lou" Said Niall, I steped back show 3 of my goofy but talented friends, "This is Niall, Zayn and Hazza" I said scanning her over not caring what the lads were doing, "Guys this is  Charley Silverknight" I said, Charley smiled and waved at the boys, That man came back, "Hey Charlz, Here's your coke" said the Man handing Charley a coke. "Dave this is 4 out of 5 from One Direction, Louis My Best Friend, Niall, Zayn and Harry" She Said Smiling at the man called Dave, She sipped on her coke, "I thought  Storm was your Best Friend?" asked Dave.

Charley's P.O.V.

Once I walked into the hospital I asked Dave for a coke, I stode by myself, Playing with my Dirty Blonde hair, so fun not, I'm Happy for Jade and Rob, I wonder where Storm is and Why is Lou Here?

"CHARLEY!" I here a male voice call out my name, My Instincks  told me to look up, I see Louis and 3 boys running behind him, I look for Dave, Shit he is nowhere around, Come to save my Dave Please!

I Look back at Louis, he is now looking down at me, I looked up at him, "Charlz Is it Really you?" he asked Me, I felt like I was gonna cry because Storm is Missing and Louis is Fucking talking to me. "Yes" I choked Out, Holding back tears is not easy I tell you, "I can't Belive I finally Found You" he said Hugging me, He Remembers me! "Hi Lou" I said, I could not Hold it any longer, His smell remined me over 14 years ago, I cryed on his shoulder leaving a wet patch, "Its good to have My best Friend back" I whispered into his shoulder, I could feel him light up with happiness, He let the hug go, I wiped the tears away, He looked over me, "And We are Still Here" said Niall, Lou stepped back showing the boys, "This is Niall, Zayn and Hazza" said Lou, I already know their names, They are motherfucking One Direction, "Guys this is Charley Silverknight" Lou Said, I smiled and waved at the boys, Dave came back with 2 cokes, I smiled  at him, "Hey Charlz, Here's your Coke" said Dave handing me my Coke, I grabbed it, "Dave this is 4 out of 5 from One Driection, Louis My Best Friend, Niall, Zayn and Harry" I said sipping my cold coke.

"I thought Storm was your best friend?" asked Dave confussed, "Yeah I thought I was your best friend?" said Storm upset, Shit she Heard.

I looked at Everyone, All had worry on their face, I looked At Louis, He faked smiled at me, All I could do was smile back, then I looked at Storm, "Well err... I didn't think  you would be my Best Friend after the fight and Me being on Jade and Rob's side" I said, "Well You are right! I'm kicking you out of the house" said Storm, "Um Storm its My place and I'm not gonna kick you out since you have no place to live" I said, "What eves" said Storm walking off. "Um Forgot to tell you, Jade had Sam" Said Dave, "YOU TELL ME NOW!" I yelled at him, Dave told me the room and I quickly wrote down my number and handed it to Louis, I ran off to the room, Once I got there I was out of Breath, I sipped my coke, well what was ever left of it, most of it Spilt everywhere, I looked at the Nurses cleaning up the mess, cursing under their breath, I yelled a Sorry and walked into the room like I walked all the way here, But I so didn't!

I saw Jade Sitting on the bed with a tiny baby witha blue blanket around him, Rob look up at me and waved, I smiled, I looked at Sam, no hair, Sam looked alot like Rob, I wish I had Kids, Dave Came in and smiled, He patted Rob on the shoulder and looked at Sam. I got a text from an unknown person.

To: Charley Silverknight

From: Unknown

Hey Charlz its just zayn Lous mobile ran out of credit so i had to do it  Dani had a baby girl Maddison curly dirty blonde hair

Zayn x

I looked up at the 4, the 4  meaning, Jade, Rob, Dave and of Course Sam, I had to Smile.

"Dani had the Baby, a little girl called Maddison, Curly Dirty Blonde haired girl" I said, Jade Smiled, "I wonder if Sam and Maddison will ever get together?" laughed Jade, Yeah I wonder. I added Zayn's number and texted him Back.

To: Zayn <3

From: Charley Silverknight

Sam has been born, Healthy boy with no hair :3

Charlz <3

--------------------------

Heyo!

Whats Up, So Storm and Charlz are no longer Besties, Its Lou and Charlz.

The Next Chapter will be Charleys Birthday, Nothing exiting will happen threw the time.

RANDOM QUESTION TIME!

What is Your Favourite Animal?

Well Mine in a UNICORN, well I have 2, A UNICORN AND A WOLF!

Also Have you heard the Song Hey Porsche, If you havent the song will be on the side!

Nerd Out!

Portia Clarke :3