Just a Test and a Slut?

--- 1 Month after the sibling’s meeting---

 I had vomited a few more times, I looked down at the pregnancy stick, sighing, I can't be pregnant can I, I had also grown a hard sort of. Dani had been looking at me funny every time I had worn a bikini or something when we girls go down to the pool. As for Angela and Matthew, Lexi came past and gave me there numbers so I can contact them but I'm too scared to call them.

 I had already peed on it so now I'm just pretty much scared out of my mind shaking the stick walking around my bathroom, it has already been 5 minutes, I'm just too scared to look to see if I get positive. I sat down on the toilet looking at the stick just staring at it shaking my bare pale legs. I scanned around the room thinking, What if I get pregnant? Will my life be turned upside down? Will my siblings even accept me? I'm still 21, I don't know what I'll do with my life, I'm still young, what's it like being pregnant anyway? Do you feel fat or bloated? I got a huge head ache due to thinking too much.

 I stopped shaking the stick and closed my eyes, the head ache dying a little. I couldn't let my eyes open, I was too scared, using all the will power I had I opened my eyes looking directly at the stick... positive.

 I sat just glaring at the stick wanting it to change, it hit me, I was pregnant at 21 with a human being, and well what else, I'm not giving birth to a cow, wow that would hurt... It hit me again like a ton of bricks, I was pregnant with Zayn's baby...

 I started shaking uncontrollably, tears fell out of my eyes, long wet tears, I felt them fall off my chin onto my bare legs, I dropped the stick onto the white tiles, just sitting on the toilet lid, I let my head fall to my hands.

 Heard someone banging on the bathroom door asking if I was alright, It was Dani, she opened the door and looked at me, she rushed over to me and hugged me whispering it would be alright, it wasn't alright, I don't like the idea of abortion so I would have to live with a thing inside of me.

 I was going to be a mother at 21, maybe 22, I really didn't know. I felt Dani move to the stick on the ground, picking it up and moving it to the counter. Again realization hit me like a ton of bricks, I have to tell Zayn that he is going to be a dad at 21.

 Speaking of the devil, Zayn came running in, Louis following after him, "Boy's this isn't really the time" Dani said trying to usher Zayn and Louis out but they didn't move, "Can you leave? Charley need some time alone to think" Dani once again trying to get them to leave.

 I couldn't stop crying, I looked up to the boys pleasing them with my blurry eyes thanks to the tears and my tear stained cheeks. Louis looked down nodding and left while Zayn scanned the bathroom, his eyes landing on the white stick, the pregnancy stick, he started making his way to it, Dani trying to stop him but failing, he reached the stick the looked at it frowning.

 I started balling out crying, I heard Zayn mumbling something, “Don't you dare call Charley that!" I heard Dani yell at Zayn, I quickly stopped crying, looking up at Zayn and Dani, Zayn's back was facing Dani while Dani was glaring at his head.

 Zayn turned to Dani, looking at me on the corner of his eye, I started shaking again, and thinking about again, my life will be turned upside down!