Hospital

Louis' POV

Samantha had tied us each up, dont ask how she did it, she was a tough cookie, as soon as she tied each of us up she went to find Charlz, she kicked Snow and Pep out the way, What I mean by kick was that they both flew across the room into the wall screaming with pain.

The boys and I tried to get through the duck tape, no use. We heard the door being kicked down and a police man, "SAMANTHA STORM YOU ARE UNDER AREST" he yelled, the police first ran into the room we were in, they untied us, It took forever since the duck tape.

We heard a scream coming from the cupboard where Charlz was in, we all looked at each other and tried to break free from the duck tape.

-------------------

Once we were free the boys, police and I ran to the scream, we saw Samantha lift the knife above Charley's limp body, her eyes were closed, I saw blood drooping from her arm.

I police man jumped onto Samantha while Samantha screamed, We ran to Charley's body, "Call the hospital" said Liam and so Niall got up and rang them. I felt her paulse, Its still going, she is alive, "Come on Charley, get up" I said Cradling her in my arms.

Soon enough the ambalance came and Charley's limp body was moved into the back, Zayn and I went in with her, Liam took Snow and Pep to the Vet and Niall and Harry stayed home ringing up everyone Charley knows to tell them.

---------------------

Charley's POV

I couldn't open my eyes, I know I just fainted but I dont know what happened after, pain was still pushing around my right arm, I could feel myself moving, where am I?

I know I'm not being carried or any thing because I would feel arms or that thing the hospital use but instead I can feel a mattress. I try again to open my eyes and they finally open, I look to one side and see Zayn and Lou, Lou with his hands on his face and Zayn looking down, I look to the other side and see a nurse, she nods at me to say every thing is okay, I smile back.

I closed my eyes and drift off back to sleep.

------------------------

"Charlz" Whispered someone next to me, my right arm was numb, I opened my eyes and saw Lou sitting in the chair next to the bed holding my  numb hand. I saw Zayn behind him, "Charley?" asked Zayn, Lou looked up at me, He grinned, I smiled, "Hi" I whispered, I couldn't speak, some reason my body wouldn't allow it.

A nurse came in, "Good to see you up Ms Silverknight" she smiled, I smiled back, "You can leave tomorrow since those stiches need to be made sure are fine before you can go" said the nurse pointing at my right arm, I looked down at my arm and saw there were stiches.

The nurse ushered Lou and Zayn out of the room, "You need some rest" she smiled, Lou and Zayn waved a bye and walked out. After they walked out the docter came in.

"Before anything Docter, Ms Silverknight? Can I have your autograph?" asked the Nurse, she looked like she was in her 20's, "Hollie, Her right arm is numb and she just woke up" said the docter, The nurse named by Hollie nodded and she came over and checked my stiches.

"Now, Ms Silverknight, Samantha Storm has been locked up for 24 years so she wont be back anytime soon" I docter said writing a few things down, "Oh and Simon has told me that you have an interveiw Tomorrow on about how we saved your life and your point of veiw on what happened yesterday"

"Yesterday?" I asked, "Yes, you were put on the operation table to get the stiches" he nodded at me and left.

Hollie went to the door, "Your lunch will be here in about 2 hours time, after your lunch your vistors will come" smiled Hollie and she left closing the door behind her.

I sat on the bed thinking back to the night, Samantha came, tried to kill me, I fainted and thats all I can remember, I looked around the room, plain and white. I looked down at my arm, It was still numb and pale, I looked at the stiches, I could see the black wire going in and out of my skin, how deep did she cut into my arm?

I layed my head down and looked at the ceiling, The ceiling was a light blue, nothing specil.

------------------

The smell of soup came into my room, I must of dazed off since my eyes were closed, I slowly opened them and in came another nurse with my food, I sat up straight, "Oh hello Ms Silverknight, Your lunch is potato and leek soup, would you like vistors since there are a few people out there" smiled the nurse, "Yes, I would like them to come in" I smiled back at her.

She opened up a table and placed it over me and put my lunch, drink and dessert infront of me, I thanked her and she went to let everyone in.

Jade and Rob were the first ones in the Sam, Next was Dave, I smiled at them, then Lou and Zayn rushed in and Harry and Niall followed them. Last of all Liam was there at the door way.

Lou sat next to me, I smiled at everyone then grabbed the spoon in my left hand, it was hard I must admit. I put my spoon into the soup, someone grabbed the spoon for me, I looked up and saw it was Zayn's hand, "I can do it" I said, "Too bad" said Zayn, "Yeah shove it in my mouth and let it burn my tongue" I mummbled, Zayn let the spoon go, "Thank You" I said now eating the soup by myself.

"How you feeling?" asked someone, I looked up and saw it was Dave, we haven't talked in a while, "Fine even though my arm is numb" I replied smiling at him.

Everyone kept quiet and so I ate my food, I drank my water and started on my chocolate moose. Once I finished everyone was quite, Out of no where Liam was push out of the way by the one a only Lola, "Lola?" I asked, didn't she go back to Australia.

"Charlz!" said Lola pushing Lou off the chair next to the bed, When I say push I mean Lou feel off the chair, "What are you doing here?" I asked, "Dave rang me up" Chuckled Lola sitting in the chair "He told me you were in Hospital and Mum allowed me to come to England by myself", I looked at Dave, he just grinned at me, "Really Love?" said someone from next to me, I looked to the side and watched Lou get off the floor.

"Yeah, Cant I see my Cousin?" asked Lola, "You could of seen her standing up" Lou argued, "Umm, Dude we are Family" replied Lola smirking, "Okay you have one this round, and this one only" Lou groaned now standing next to Zayn, "I will win all rounds mate" Chuckled Lola, "NEVER!" Yelled Lou, I chuckled at their mini arguement, Lola sighed and looked at me, "How Ya Doin'?" asked Lola, "I think I'm in a hospital and I was about to get killed by my Ex Best Friend so I am no doing so good", Lola Chuckled, I saw Liam move to one side and in walked Victoria, she smiled at me, "Hi Vic" I said, She smiled at me and stood next to Liam, "OMG YOUR FRIENDS WITH VICTORIA JUSTICE!" Squealed Lola, "Victoria, meet my cousin, Lola" I said to Victoria point to the crazy squealing girl next to me. "OMG VICTORIA JUSTICE KNOWS MY NAME!" Squealed Lola agian, "Lolz, zip it" said Jade craidling Sam in her arms, "Sorry Jade" whispered Lola.

Jade smiled at her and went back to looking after Sam, "You are soo Lucky Jade, I wish I could have my own to craidle one day" I said looking at Sam in Jade's arms, "Your still young Charlz plus he is a nightmere at night" chuckled Jade.

-------

YOLO GUYS!

(ALMOST WROTE GUTS)

SORRY SHORT, I WAS PLANING ON DOING IT LONGER BUT YA KNOW DE HOMEWORK, WHY AM I YELLING...

Sorry, Yeah, I was meant to write it after my birthday which was in May but ended doing it now.

Oh for my birthday I got 2 Tickets to the One Direction Concert and the Bridgit Mendler CD >u< Best Birthday EVERRRRR!

So do ya like the Story?

RANDOM QUESTION TIME!!!!!

Do Your Eyes Change Colour?

Well Mine do, when Im angry It goes brown, when I all Happy it goes Hazel and when I'm sad it goes a lighter hazel! Sometimes my eyes just get stuffed up and so i have on brown eye and the other hazel!

Later People :P