Siblings?

I flipped threw the album one more time, looking at my sister closer, she had beautiful blonde hair like me but deep blue eyes, she looks alot like dad where I look more like mom, but you can clearly state that we are sisters. Dani came down stairs, "Charlz, Go back to bed", I looked at Dani, "I have a little sister" I whispered, I looked back and looked over the notes my parents wrote, the photo of my mom, dad, my little sister, a big brother by the looks of it and me at the park with our french bulldog. The note was in mom's writing, 'Mommy and Daddy, Annabeth and Marcus with Matthew (10), Charley (9) and Angela (7)'

I started at the photo, I have a brother and a sister? Finn and Angela, I have to meet them, they are the only ones left I know who share the same blood as me. "Charlz, What are you looking at?" Dani asked looking really confused, I looked at her once again, "I have siblings!" I say getting up and started jumping, "Charlz, stop jumping you could make yourself sick" Dani chuckled, I giggle, ran up to her to give her a hug and ran back upstairs. Dani followed me confused as ever, "You have 2 siblings, you didn't know about?" Dani asked, "Yeah, most of my childhood was forgotten" I shurged, "How did you forget about your childhood?" Asked Dani, "I don't know really" I shrugged again and ran up the stairs, shortly followed by Dani.

Zayn was in the kitchen chatting with Liam, Maddison was on his hip playing with a panda soft toy, Zayn looked over at me and grinned, I quickly looked away, looking towards the front door where Louis came in with Harry and a girl with beautiful blonde girl with bright green eyes laughing at something Harry said. I heard Zayn scowl and walk away upstairs. Louis looked up at us while Harry and the girl sat down, Louis walked over to the fridge, Liam, Dani and I looked at Louis, well Maddi as well but she was kind of forced to due to being on Liam's hip. 

Louis grabbed a coke out of the frigde and turned to us, "Who's that?" Liam asked playing with Maddi's hand that was trying to grab his nose. "I don't know, Haz wanted me to pick him up from the park and so I did and he had her with her, all they have been doing is laughing so I haven't asked what her name was" Louis shrugged opening the coke and having a sip.

Maddi started crying because she couldn't touch Liam's nose, the laughing stopped, I turned to Harry and the girl who were looking at us confused, Liam and Dani hushed Maddi down, she started sucking Liam's fingers slightly chewing on them. I looked back at Louis who was looking back at me, I smiled at him the looked back at Harry and the girl, "Guy's what are you doing here?" Harry asked, "Haz, You do realise we live here too" Liam spoke up, the girl looked at Harry confused, "You said you live alone..." she whispered but you could still hear her. Harry facepalmed himself. I started chuckling just at how stupid he looked, I saw Dani was chuckling as well. 

Once Dani and I calmed down we looked towards the whispering Harry and girl, I looked at everyone confused, they all shrugged, I looked towards the fridge that Louis was standing infront of, "Could you get a coke for me Lou?" I asked him, "Yep" was all Louis said turning to get a coke for me. Maddi was still slightly chewing on Liams finger. Dani was looking at all of us and Harry and girly were still whispering. Louis handed me my coke and thanked him, I looked down at the coke in my hands then back up to Harry and girly. 

Girly looked back up at us, scanning us, slightly smiling at Maddi then back to Harry also looked at us with a slight smirk. then back at girl with a smile. "Um Harry?" Dani started, Harry looked up at us, "Ah yes?" he replied. "Care to introduce us to mystery girl?" I asked, "Mystery Girl?" she asked, "Um yeah sorry, this is Lexi" Harry started, "Lexi this is Louis, Liam, Maddi, Dani and Charley" he finished, Lexi looked at us again then back to Harry, "Did she just call me mystery girl?" Lexi whispered, "I do have a name", Harry sighed, "They didn't know your name" he whispered back, I couldn't help it really, it was so quiet, I just had to laugh. Lexi looked at me confused, she then stood up, "I have to go, Matthew and Angela might be waiting for me at home for lunch or something" she said, she smirked at me then walked out the door.

"Why did she smirk at you?" Liam asked, I realized quick enough, Was these Matthew and Angela my siblings? Is this why she smirked at me? Does she live with my brother and sister?

----------------------------------

Heya guys! Finally updated are three hundred years, I'm sorry its short but I has chapter!

What do you think of this book so far? 

I love you all! I love the support you give me and yet again I love you all!

In the next authors note, its a Q&A for the characters, so below put the characters name and then the question!

It can be any questions to anyone, even to Maddi, Sam, Snow and Pepper! All questions will be answered! hopefully I get 10+ questions, you can put as many questions as you want!

Love You All!

Nerd Out!

Portia xxx