I was Born Here

Charley's P.O.V.

We got off the plane, Finally, Storm was sleeping on my Shoulder the whole time, and now my Shoulder hurts like hell, I had to pull her hair to wake her up, She screamed at me and woke a few sleeping babies, I fell bad now, I made little babies wake up. Awww.

What I love Babies, Im  a tomboy who likes babies and I have a right to. We went to grab our bags, I had to help Storm since she had a million bags and I had 6. Once we got our bags we went to the main area of the Airport, where Jade, Rob and Dave were, Once Jade saw us, she screamed, We got a few faces, I think one was from Selena Gomez, wait SELENA GOMEZ OMG! im a fan of hers, a big fan, Storm hates her, but I dont hate her because of that.

Jade hugged us, Rob and Dave helped us with our bags, We went to their car, they live together, Storm and I wont live with them since they only have 3 bedrooms, Jade wanted to Share a room  with us, But Storm liked to have her own room for all her crap.

Rob dropped us off at the new house in Doncastar, Jade waved a bye, We waved a bye and went into the house, It's White on the outside and the inside is a cream colour, My room is red, We bought the place with furniture, So I have a red room with a king sizes bed and a bathroom for me!

Storm's room is Purple, Ugh I hate the colour Purple, She also has a king size bed, but she does not have a bathroom but a walk in cupboard for all her clothes.

Once we unpack, we go out to enjoy the rest of the day, We are meeting up with Jade later at the park with another person, A girl named Ingrid Burns.

Storm came to my room, "You finished unpacking cause im done!" she says, "nope, Wait your done? Wow" I say, "And I thought you knew me" she grinned and dried to look digusted, Hahahaha The Face is funny I tell you, You try grinning and looking digusted at the same time, FUNNAY!

One I finished i went to the kitchen, "Im Done lets go" I say, She smiles, While she walks out the frount door I grab my Skateboard, I aint gonna walk k!

I locked the frount door and she was already a far way down the street, I skated towards her, Once I caught up to her she said "Lets see some cute boys yeah, You might see Louis!" she squealed, "Shut up Storm, You watch boys and Ill be me!" I said, She griined at the idea, We went down to the park and sat on the grass, Storm was looking around for some boys to go flirt with, Storm, being Storm.

I grabbed my phone a texted Jade:

To: Jade Smith <3

From: Charlz Silver <3

hey jade we r at the park now.

charlz <3

I sent the message, I looked up to see Storm gone, and some one else infrount of me, I looked for Storm, She was with a boy flirting, I looked at the girl infrount of me, "Can I help you?" I asked, "Charley Silverknight?" she ask, "Yeah thats my name, dont wear it out" I said confused, "Im Lottie, Lottie Tomlinson, Louis' sister!" she squealed, "OMG, Hey!" I said hugging her, "I cant wait to tell Lou your here!" She said, "NO Dont tell him anything, ok?" I asked, she nodded, "Ok" she mumbled, "Well It was nice to see you, I gotta go with Fizzy" she said getting up, "K, see ya" I said, "And I love your aussie accent!" she said as she skipped off.

I laughed, Storm came over again, "Who was that?" she asked, "Lou's Sister Lottie, She luvs ma Accent!" I said, She sat next to me and laughed, I laughed too.

I miss Lou, I must admit, I loved hanging with him when I was young.

Jade came over with Ingrid, She looked alot like Victoria Justice I must admit, She sat down next to Storm and Ingrid sat next to Me, "Hi Im Charley, You can call me Charlz or Silver" I said, "And Im Samantha, But Everyone calls me Storm" Storm said, "Hi Im, Vic, I mean Ingrid" she said, She sounded like Victoria Justice too, "Come on Victoria, tell them who you really are" said Jade, The girl rolled her eyes, "Fine Jade" she siad, "Im Victora Justice, I hide as Ingrid Burns" Victoria Justice says, Wait, HOLY CRAP, IM TALKING TO VICTORIA JUSTICE, I SEE SELENA GOMEZ THEN I SPEAK TO VICTORIA JUSTICE! "OMG!" says Storm, "Why are your nicknames Silver and Storm?" asks Victoria, "Our Last names, Im Charley Silverknight, take knight out and you get Silver and Samantha Storm, Her Last name" I say, "You have Aussie Accents!, Your From Australia, Whats it like their?" Asks Victoria, "Its winter there now" Says Storm, "Hot in the Summer" I say, "Storm was born in Australia, I wasnt" I say, "I also love going up to Falls Creek because it snows up there, not on the main lands like here" I say, "Do You Ski?" Victoria Asks, "Storm does not like to ski, I ski, Its fun!" I say, "Okay, can i ask you a questions?" Victoria Asks, 'Sure" Storm says, "Do You guys like to Sing?" she aks, "Storm and I both love to Sing, and Dance" I say, Storm nods.

"Wait I forgot to ask you, Charlz, Where were you born?" Victoria asks, "Here, In Doncastar, I was friends with Louis Tomlinson from One Direction when i was young, I moved to Australia when I was 6" I say, "Wait you were friends with Louis Tomlinson, Shut Up!" she says, "Its True she was" Storm says, Victoria's eyes had widend, "OMG, Should I tell Louis, I have his number" Victoria says as she gets out her phone, "NOOOOOOOO DONT!" I screamed, "But Can i take his number and yours?" I asked, "Sure" Victoria says, "Hey you know what would be funny if you bumped into him on the street" Says Victoria, I laugh at the thought, "So How long have you known Jade?" Storm Asks, "Once she got off the plane, I bumped into her and some how we became friends, How did you get to know Jade?" asks Victoria, "My Mum and Her Mum were friends, I intoduced Charlz to her" Storm says, "Cool" says Victoria, "So You were born here Charlz?" asks Victoria, "Yes, I Was Born Here" I said, "Im an only child, my mum died of cancer and ma dad ran away" I say, "Im So Sorry" she says, "Life must be tough", "Nah Im over My mums death, Storm and I are here to start anew" I say, She Nods, "I must get goning, It was soo nice to meet you" Victoria said, The Sun was setting, Jade got up too "Same here, what about you too, aint you jet lagged?" asked Jade, "I am, Come on Charlz, lets go" Says Storm, "K, Bye Guys" I say.

Storm walks home while I skate, Once we unlock the door, Storm goes to her room and i go to mine, I not hungry, Im tired, I change into my piggy pjs and hope into bed. I was Soo Born here.

-----------------------

Louis' P.O.V.

I was staying at moms place with Harry, Once Lottie and Fizz got home, Lottie was grinning, She was hiding something, But what, I stoped Lottie in her tracks, "Whats up Lottie?" I asked her, She mumbles something under her breath, "What?" I ask, "mmmff, Charley... mffff bmif home" she mumbled, All I could hear was Charley and Home, "What Charley?" I ask, "Silverknight" she says, "Charley Silverknight? What about her?" I ask, "Who's Charley Silverknight?" ask Harry, "Lou's friend when he was young, She is very pretty, Oh and I cant tell you" says Lottie, "You saw Charley Silverknight? You went to Australia?" I asked, "No she is on facebook, There were pictures of here a a friend, I think its Samantha Storm, She is also very pretty" Lottie said, I nod and turn away, I let Lottie Walk away.

-----

Comment from the Authour:

Heyo Guys,

You liked this Chappie, Already seeing Selena Gomez and talking to Victoria Justice.

I do Random questions ok, So the first on is, Whats your favourite animal?

Mine is A wolf.

Ok see ya <3 Portia