The Song is Singing! Part 1

I woke up to find my head on Zayn's shoulder still, I looked at the boys, Lou's feet were on Harry's chest and Harry's head was on the floor. Liam and Niall's head were touching. I looked down at Snow sleeping.

Snow was sretched out and Pep was curled up. I felt comfie and warm in this spot, I'm not moving at all, I drifted off to sleep again.

----------------

"Aww look at them" said a voice, guessing it was Harry. "Shhh Hazza, Your gonna wake them" whispered another person, I could not work out. Someone's phone rang, I felt Pep get off me. She started barking like crazy I guess along with Snow.

"Can you get the dogs to shut up!" Yelled Zayn, Okay he is awake. I opened my eyes to see Harry on the phone and everyone looking at us. I looked up at Zayn, I lifted my head off Zayn's shoulder and smiled at everyone. I looked at Lou. He had sadness written all over his face.

Everyone went their own ways, I got up  and walked to my room. I closed the door behind me and went to have a shower.

Once I had a shower I walked out of the bathroom, The only thing covering me was a towel. Once I walked on, there on my bed sat Zayn.

"What are you doing in here?" I screeched, "My shower broke, so can I use yours?" he asked grinning like a fool, "What about the boys?" I asked glaring at him, "They are having a shower" he said getting up, "Yeah go use mine" I said still glaring at him, He smiled and walked past me into my bathroom.

I quickly changed into a crop top that had 'Love Hate' on it and some white skinny jeans. I put on some white converse with a beanie on top, a white one. Now I gotta wait for Zayn so I can put some make up on. I combed my hair after the shower.

I skipped out of my bedroom to feed Snow and Pep. I saw Harry sitting on the couch with Lou hugging him. I quickly fed the girls and walked over to them, "What's the matter Hazza?" I asked, all he did was growl at me, I looked at Lou, He smilled and shrugged.

"Charlz thanks for letting me use the shower" said Zayn walking past, "Zayn used your shower why?" asked Lou, "He said his shower was broken and you were all having a shower" I answered, "Hazza and I were not having a shower" Lou said, "That Cheeky Bastard" I whispered to myself, "What Love?" asked Lou, "Oh, Nothing" I said skipping to my room.

I quickly put some make up on and went to have breakfast. Everyone was eating, I grabbed a bowl out of the cupboard and placed it on the counter, I filled it with cearl and Milk and sat between Zayn and Lou since the refused to sit next to each other and would not start eating if no one was between them.

I looked at the boys and dug in, a few minutes after Zayn and Lou did.

-------

Once I finished all the boys had, "So what are you doing today?" I asked them looking around at each of the boys. "Well Liam and I are going to the park" said Niall, "Cool" I answered, I looked at both Lou and Zayn, "Staying Home" they said at the same time, They glared at each other for a few seconds and went back to looking at the boys.

"Hazza?" I asked him, "Nothing" said Harry getting up and walking to his room. "And You Miss Silverknight?" asked Liam, "I'm getting my hair cut today" I said smiling, "But I like your hair!" Whined Lou, "Lou dont worry, my new hair will be much better" I said poking his arm, "Why did you poke my arm?" asked Lou sounding confused, "Thats what I do" I say smiling.

I have been poking arms since I was young, I was 7 so Lou never knew I did do it.

I got up and went to put my bowl and spoon in the dishwasher. I have to go to Simon today with the boys because of my song Postcard is airing on the radio today so we are gonna have a party, I've also gotta see Jade, Rob and Sam!