The Begining

"Charlz..... WAKE UP" yelled Storm in my ear, "What?" I asked her, "Get Packing we are going to England today remember?" asked Storm, "Yes We are, Im packed, Get off me I need a shower" I told her, She nodded and left, See, Storm is my best friend, At School we were called Silver Storm, Since my name is Charley Olivia Silverknight and she is Samantha Ordessa Storm, I call her Storm and she calls me Charlz but our last names, They cut down my lastname to Silver so we are Silver Storm.

I got up, Had a shower, Got dressed in a top with a smily face on it, Skinny jeans and Black Converse, I put little make up on, not a fan of it, you could say im a bit of a tomboy while Storm is a Girly Girl, I combed my hair witch curled a the end, I but on a bit of lip gloss and thats about it, Storm and I are moving to England for good okay, I remember England, mainly Doncastar, Its the place I grew up in, With Louis Tomlinson, we were next door neighbours, We moved when I was 6, I still remember the day we moved, Lou was crying, I was crying.

I grabbed my 6 suitcases, What Im staying in England forever right, I need to bring clothes, My photo album and other stuff oh and my Skateboard, Yes I skate, got a problem with that. Storm and I are moving to go and live in Doncastar, we have 3 friends their, they moved in primary school, Storm and I were friends, We had a group then, made up of, Storm, Jade, Dave and Robert, We are going to meet them at the airport.

I ran down stairs to find Storm standing their with a million suitcases, "Really? You didn't let anything go?" I asked, "Oh I did, Crappy heals and a crappy dress" she smiled at me, I rolled my eyes at her and she giggled, We went to my car, I can Drive she cant, I opened the boot, She put her stuff in, No room for me, She laughed.

She ran to the pasengers seat and hoped in, I put my bags on the back seat the went to the drivers seat.

-----------------------------------------