It All Begins

UHHHH! Why do I have to be in a fake relationship with Zayn??? I why did he have to kiss me infront of England, Shit! Even the World!

Right now Lou and I are going for lunch, Everyone is asking where Zayn is, you can see Lou tense up more every time Zayns name is mentioned right now. "You enjoying the Famous Life?" asked Lou, "Mehh, Its okay, just the fact that..." Lou stopped me, "Yeah I know" said Lou looking down, "Whats the matter Lou?" I asked him, "Nothing, Just thinking" he replied, I kept quiet.

My phone rang, Lou looked up at me, I answered the phone, "Hello, This is Charley Silverknight how may I help you?" I asked the other person on the end of this line.

"Charley, The Paps have posted on twitter you and Lou walking to the Cafe, Zayn needs to be with you right now" Started Simon, "Uhhh! Why can't I just go have some coffee with a friend which is Lou" I replied, Zayn cant be every where with me! "Too bad Charley, He is coming over to the cafe now" ended Simon hanging up, I sighed and shoved the phone into my purse.

"Okay whats up Charley?" asked Lou, "Zayn is meeting us at the Cafe, Simon told me when ever I go out we have to be together" I sighed, I saw Lou tense up, "Charley we will do this another time" Lou said about to walk away, "Lou Please come with me" I asked him, He looked at me, "Charley I forgot I had something to do" Lou replied, "Wait, Lou I have a plan" I smirked at him, He cocked an eyebrow up at me "And that is?" he asked, "Zayn may already be at that cafe yes?" I asked Lou, "Most Likely... Ahhh smart thinking, Come on, lets take my car" said Lou running to his car, I ran after him.

----------------

That has been the best plan I have had, right now Lou and I are at this cafe, he found, drinking coffee and talking. Zayn has been texting me where I was but I ingnored them, Simon rang up once asking where I was I told him I was at home about to have a quick rest.

Once Lou and I finished our coffee's we headed home still chatting about random things. Once we arrive home Lou goes dead silent... ummm okay...

We walk into the house to see all the boys sitting watching tv, Snow and Pep were sleeping on Harry. Lou goes and sits next to Harry, just as I was about to walk to my room Zayn went all protective on me...

"Where were you?" asked Zayn, "I was out with a friend, also known as Lou so I was pretty much safe" I smirked at him, I started walking to my room, but Zayn stopped me, "Why didn't you invite me?" asked Zayn, "UHHH, Zayn, Lou and I were having a catch up, well something like that, I know the news went out this morning that we are a couple, we arn't a real couple... and I can go out with friends" I groaned, I hated people who were protective of me, my Mum was but she was my Mum, I would never hate my Mum.

"Any thing else to say?" I asked him, he shooed me away, I skipped to my room. I had a quick shower and dressed into my onesie, I was not hungry and so I hoped into bed, someone knocked on my door, I sat up on my bed to see Zayn walk in, "What do you want?" I asked Zayn, "You do realize we pretty much have to go everywhere together" replied Zayn, raising an eyebrow, "Im still alowed to hang with friends Zayn" I told Zayn, I layed back down and just looked at Zayn.

He sighed and left, closing the door behind him. I shorty fell asleep.

-----------------------

Heyo Guys!

Sorry dish is short, I has de writers block from already writing the 2nd book when Im no where near finishing the dish one!

RANDOM QUESTION TIME!!!!

Do you like Rainbows??? Idk... Its a random question!

Okay!

Nerd Out! BD

Portia <3