#Chayn

I was standing at the vet, hopefully for the last time for this month, I sat waiting for Snow and Pepper's check up to finish, I looked around the room, Zayn sat next to me, looking at twitter or something. 

Most of the dogs seemed to look alot like their owners, like the prego dog in the corner with the dark fur and her owner who was also prego and with dark hair.

Or the small pug on the bench which was missing an eye, whos owner was a small man who had an eye patch. They were the only people in her beside the workers and us.

"Miss Silverknight, Mr Malik" Docter Griffen came out, I looked up while Zayn still looked on his phone, "Snow is ready to go home, but we may have to keep Pepper for a while, she has hip and elbow dyslasia" Docter Griffen said, "Which is?" I asked, "Oh its a crippling diesese of the hind legs and front legs. I has seemed to be that Pepper's mother had the hip dyslasia while one of her ancesters had elbow dyslasia. We have also found out Pepper has eye problems" Docter said.

"Oh okay, so I'll just take Snow home now" I smiled at Docter Griffen. He nodded and went to get Snow, I looked at Zayn who was still on his phone, "Really?" I asked him, He just looked up at me, checked me out and then just went back to his phone. I sighed loudly and looked around the room, there was nothing else to look. I really didn't want to take my phone out, I don't want to seem like Zayn at all.

Docter Griffen came out with Snow in the crate, I stood up to take Snow off his hands, "Heres Snow for you, We will contact you if anything else happens" I nodded and thanked Docter and went to pay for Snow and Peppers appointment, Zayn was still sitting down, I stode there glaring at him.

"Zayn" I snapped, Zayn looked up at me, "Goodbye" I spun around and went out the door, I walked down the street towards Zayn car, I shortly heard Zayn's footsteps behind me, well I think its Zayn.

I turned around to see a fan, not Zayn, "Hi Sweetheart, Whats your name?" I asked her, "OMG HI, I'm Gretel! I'm such a big fan!" Gretel grinned, her light brown hair swept over her shoulder in a plat, her bright green eyes twinkled, I must say, she was really pretty for a 16 or 15 year old.

"Could I pretty please have a photo and an autograph?" she asked, "Sure!" I grinned at her, we had a photo and then I gave her a signature. Once Gretel left I went onto Twitter waiting for Zayn, nothing was really happening on there. I sighed and looked up at the vet, gosh, he needs to get off his phone. I dialled up a cab giving the man the address I sat waiting for the cab on the curb. I played Flappy Bird. 

---------------------------

The cab shortly arrived and I hopped in, I gave him the address of the house, I sat in the cab watching the senery.

I got a text, 

Where r u

I sighed again for the second time today, I replied to Zayn

Catched a cab couldnt be bothered waiting 4 u

After that I didn't get another text.

The cab stopped outside the house, I paided for the ride and went inside.

"Hey Charlz" said someone, I looked up to fine Liam with Danielle and Maddison, Maddison's dirty blonde curly hair had grown alot, she had just turned 1. Her hair was in a bow, she had rosy red cheeks, her dark brown eyes twinked, she looked alot like Dani. "Hi!" I waved to them, I let Snow out. "Dani and Maddi are moving in so now there will be 8 of us" Liam smiled at me, "Cool" I grinned. "Wheres Zayn?" Dani asked me, "Well long story short" I told them, "Go on" Dani pestered me. I told them about what happened. Right after Zayn came in, I looked up at him, He looked at all of us and then looked back at me, "Charley could I talk to you?" Zayn asked. I nodded and followed him to his room. 

He sat on his bed, I sat next to him, I looked around his room, I haven't really been in here before so yeah. Zayn got his phone out, "Not again Zayn" I sighed and slupped down, "No, no, I'm just showing you something" he grinned, "And that is?" I asked, I spotted a mini fridge in the corner of his room, I frowned but then looked back at Zayn. "Well the fans made a ship name" He grinned shoving the phone in my face. I read all the comments that had #Chayn on it.

I frowned and looked at him, "Chayn?" I asked "Yeah, "The Ch form your name and the ayn from mine" He continued grinned, I chuckled, "Thats pretty cool".

"Lets celebrate" Zayn grinned going to his mini fridge and pulling out a shit load of alcholic drinks. I chucked his phone on his bed and looked outside, it was dark, I looked back at Zayn, he pasted me some drinks. 

"Um Thanks" I open the bottle and let the liquid flow down my throat. Zayn was doing the same.

-----------------------------------

Next thing I know, Zayn and I were naked and under the sheets

ELLO EVERYBODY!

MAGIC IS HAPPENING!

I really should be doing work now but I wanted to update this story for you. This lasted 2 periods

XD

I feel naughty

If you want to be in the story some where comment below dish...

Full Name (Dont Have to):

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Personality:

ANYWAYS!

I LOVE YOU!

I AM BACON WOMANNNNN

NERD OUT!

Xx Portia