The Spirit Realm (During the Curse world)

You readers were wondering what Lloyd and JInmay were doing in the realm right after Morro trapped them. This is what happens during the battle of the Prehiminent.

Lloyd's POV

We are still chasing him from realm to realm when morro trap us in another realm, there was no way back. I turned to her and asked if she can open the portal again just like she did but I notice she exhausted due to her travelling through realms. she was about to faint but I caught her, she looked at me and smiled. I said, "Are you ok? Maybe you should take it easy." Jinmay replied, "Good idea, all that travelling has made me weary."As we stood there, looking around when jinmay recognize this realm. "Hey, i Know this place" she said, pointing at a spirit which happens to look like a jellyfish but different it was transparent.

"This is the Spirit Realm,"Jinmay exclaimed. I was amaze what the spirit realm looked like, it was beautiful similar to the cursed realm. You can see the trees, the grass and even strange looking creatures. The sky also has floating rocks or islands. (A/N just likes avatar wan in spirit world) We walked along the path, hoping we might find a another way. I brought out the sword of sanctuary and it showed me the future, I knew what would happen. as i turned to jinmay whom she already know, "I know about that as well I guess we're going to be stuck here for awhile until i can open it again." JInmay said, with a smile.

We wandered around, exploring the realm. We also touched a spirit that looked like sheep but very small puff balls. While we were walking, we stopped for a moment and sat on the grass. We stared at the view, it was a peaceful place. "It's quite peaceful and beautiful here, it's even better than the cursed realm." I complimented her. "I remember this is the place where spirits passed on, I guess this is where Lady Zecora come from." Jinmay said.

"REally!? wow i didn't know my grandmother rule this realm."

"Yeah just like the preehiminent rule cursed realm."

"um...do you think my father would come here?"

" He might be....i mean after all only souls who has a good heart or realize their mistake might come here. I'm pretty sure we'll see your father here. *sigh*One day, I might become the THE BRIDGE BETWEEN TWO WORLDS and I might be able to travel through 16 realms to maintained the balance. "

"can...can you really do that?"

"Maybe.....only if i learn to master my spiritual power. I feel kinda not right to be like Zecora, I mean sure I have her kimono yet i'm just a part of her, an image of her. Now that i've gained her wisdom and her spirit, I don't know if i'm worthy to be her."

"jinmay, didn't she said to you before 'what's truly important is not the past, but stepping into the future' and beside it's not the power that makes you who are, it's the heart that matters. And i believe you would make a great spirit master."

Jinmay turned to me and gave a slight laugh, "Thx lloyd i'm glad your here with me, and i believe you would make a great spinjitzu master. Well, It seems your trap here for awhile."

"Well, what about you?" I asked. "what about me...?" Jinmay said, with her unsure look.

"well your here too....we're here together." I mentioned, when i placed my hand onto hers. Both of us looked at our hands and suddenly backed as our face turn shade of red. It was kinda awkward yet it felt warm, my heart was beating nonstop and I don't know what is this feeling. i knew I really do care about her, she's been there for me whenever i'm in trouble. She's always been there for me to back me up. I turned to her to see jinmay was floating in the air, playing with a spirit that was circling around her. I got surprise that she was floating in the sky almost like gravity. Jinmay notice my expression as she fly in front of me. I said to her, "Woah, your floating.... in mid-air."