Chapter 1

rise of the snakes

Jinmay's pov

" It's been 3 days since we arrived at Jamanakai Village,"i said in relieved. As for Rava and Vatu still in their raven and wolf form. The people were startled of our arrival but they think i'm strange to have bird following me and a wolf which everyone thinks he's a dog. 'Hmph, i'm not a dog.'Vatu thought

Rava thought,'we must get use to our form and disguise for now only when there is danger.'

As we explore the village, i heard a grumbling noise and i realized i was hungry. We used up all our food supply and we spend the gold for transportation (it's a good thing rava and vatu are in their human form coz they won't allow animals on the bus ), we got only little gold left , all i had is a bag of candies which they don't eat. So, we searched for a rest stop until i heard a laughter of crowd on the other side. As we head there we saw a 4 bunch of dragons soaring in the air.

"what the heck?! dragons exist in this world now that's something you don't see everyday."

Vatu lifted his paw,'jinmay, look at riders on the dragon aren't they exactly the ones in your vision.'

I look at what vatu and man he's right they are the ones i'm looking for and must be my chance to find the golden master. We try to follow them but they are gone in a flash and can't figure out who were they.

Vatu thought, ' Cheer up we'll find them again but first we gotta find something to eat, i'm starving.'

I touched my tummy and forgot i was hungry as well, at least i'm eating candy to help me sustain my hunger. We were about to go until i did not see Rava.

" hey, rava where'd you go? "

Vatu thought, ' i think i saw her flying over the other side, come on.'

He run off following her direction and i run after him.

Rava POV

As i was soaring over the roofs to get a closer look until i saw a boy in black hanging. I landed beside him. He looked at me and said, "go away, you creepy bird."as he try to shooed me away , i did not leave.

I said to myself, 'so that explains the laughter from the crowd. someone must have hanged him up there, poor child. Perhaps i should try to get him down without revaling myself.'

KAW! KAW! I went closer behind him try to move his cloth but the boy cried, " get away from me,get away from me" he waved his arms up and down. As i was lifting his hood so that he can get off until i realized something he doesn't fly. I watched him fall off the roof.

"AHHHHHHHH!"

Vatu POV

As i sniff out rava scent and came with a stop. I looked around the area.

' where the heck are you. ' i turned around and saw jinmay run out of breathe.

Jinmay panted, "phew, can u slow down a bit? i need to catch my.....huh what was that."

We heard a scream as we look up and saw a boy falling and crashed onto jinmay. 'Ouch that's gonna leave the mark.' 'Vatu!!!!', a voice above me..

I looked and see rava flying down on the ground and she is not pleased of what happen when she saw both of them lying down on the ground unconsciously.

Rava thought, ' it would seem i should'nt have done that.'

I said, 'gee, you think!?'