CHAPTER 5

(A/N Sorry took so long to update coz it takes time to come up with some big ideas, It takes time to come up. Anyway this one is all about Jinmay and her companions only, so that you might know the secret to jinmay's origin)

MEETING AN OLD FRIEND IN STIXX 

Vatu's POV

We arrived at stixx in the morning and it was a long ride, Jinmay also mentioned her dream and it was exactly like the ones she described; a village built on water. That means that's where the preehiminent will strike. We just hope we find the scroll of airjitzu. We were walking across the dock, looking around. "Welcome to Stiix!" A villager greeted us from the top of a support beam."Watch your step. Oh! I caught one!" The villager said as he pulled his fishing pole towards him.We looked at each other."It's a big one." The villager said as he was about to fell but luckily Vatu was fast as he saved the villager before he was pulled into the ocean.

The villager was surpirsed by his speed as I turned to the fishing rod and forcefully reeled in the fish. The villager said to me, "Uh....wow gee thx for catching it. Man, For a boy, you sure are strong." I said with glee, "Gee thx." Rava pulled me away from there as we hastily entered the village. "Vatu we musn't attract any unnecessary attention."Rava said softly. JInmay said, "Its a shame that these people doesn't know it's going to happen here." I said, "Let's hope not, for a thief he sure picked the place to be. I mean look at it who would wanna live in this dump."Jinmay shrugged and whispered, "Vatu i wouldn't speak out loud if i were you, their looking at us." I looked around to see they are some men were staring at us.

I understood what she mean so i mentally speak through teleapathically to her, 'Let's find this Ronin guy before these guys do.'

Jinmay's POV

We searched around and avoid any attention however things don't go to well. Four men were flirting with Rava's figure and the 6 women were fawning over Vatu's face. I guess it is they're both attracting themselves. It would have been better if they disguise into their animal form. I asked the locals if they knew Ronin but no one knows. We searched every houses and shops until I stumbled a shop that was familiar. Vatu said who barely escaped from the ladies, "Phew, I can't avoid them, hey what you find?" Rava looked up and read, "Shop of Wonders, hmm....it would seem its an antique store."

Vatu wondered, "Do you think Ronin might be hiding there?" "I don't know maybe if we ask the scroll of airjitzu, we might get it."I said. As we step foot on the shop, we saw the one guy who was so desperate in buying the artifact plate. The man said, "I'll give 450 bucks how's that? Now pls let me have that ancient plate."

We turned to see that the owner of the shop was actually a girl. She has short orange hair with a spiral on one side, with goggles on her head. She's also wearing black tactical jacket on top of a light colored camouflage jacket, light colored camouflage trousers, black combat boots, And Fingerless gloves. For an owner of this shop, she sure wear outstanding outfit where all the boys fall for her

"Hmm.....an ancient plate that's worth a lot. Ok you got yourself deal."she replied as she shake his hand. He gave her a cheque and left the shop, we turned to her as she was counting money and placed into the cashier. I was impressed how she treat customers however looking at her she seems so familiar, almost like i've seen her somewhere before.

Vatu went over the counter as the girl said, "Welcome to Shop of Wonders. Can i offer you with artifacts, scrolls and weapons?" Vatu replied, "No thx we're just traveler, we were asking if you happen to know where we could find Ronin."As vatu asked, I notice the girl's eyebrow raised as if that name bothered her. She slammed her fist on the table and said, "RONIN?! YOU MEAN THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING THIEF!"