GREAT DEVOUR

(A/N I SKIPPED EPISODE 12 AND DECIDED TO GO EPISODE 13 BESIDE I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN, OK)

Vatu's pov

Jinmay started training in the dessert and man it was freaking hot. She's been training how to use her spirirtual power without going berserk. As she focused on her power and gone spiritual state. Her eyes were glowing and starting floating in mid air. Rava and i watched as she make the sand raised from the earth forming a tower. As she came to, she stared at the tower and think she's beginning to get a hang of it. Until, we felt a rumble beneath us and the tower just collapse.

I said with a startled, "woah what the heck was that?"

Rava went over there cliff to see what it was then she stared with horror.

"it...can't be."

Jinmay and i ran to her side to see what she saw. That's when our nightmares beacame a reality. When we saw a giant snake hurdling across the desserts.

" is that the giant snake yous saw in your vision," i said, tremble in fear.

"the great devour....but how? the ninjas should've destroyed the blades by now" Rava said in frustration.

" someone must have stole it and unleashed it, we must stop that snake no matter what." jinmay said, in disbelief.

"no matter what... Dude that thing is huge how are we suppose to do that." i panicked.

" we can't just stand there and do nothing. Come on guys follow that snake." jinmay command.

"my birds cannot carry us that fast but the clouds can," rava focused on the clouds and we hopped on it. (it's like monkey king)

We chased after it with full speed and see the snake devour everything in its path as it grew bigger. Rava said, "that's not good, the more it devours the bigger it gets."

I said with worry, "imagine if it is heading straight to the city. Everything will be consumed."

While we were following, jinmay looked towards to where the snake is heading: the junkyard.

Jinmay said, "oh no its heading straight to the junkyard thats where ed and edna is."

I thought of something and suggested, "why don't you try using your earth power it might slow it down."

"i don't if i can but i'll try." as we landed on the ground, we got off while rava flies and try to provoke it. She shot her energy arrows as many as it can however it started chasing her.

I watched jinmay try to focus again suddenly her hair started to glow that means she's going spiritual state. She raised both her arms as the sands formed into a sand and grabbed its tail. The serpent is quite stubborn as it try to struggled to break free. Until, it turned around and stared at us, it lift its tail and smashed on the ground causing the sands to collapse and us flying. When i tried to get up, i notice the snake has its eye on jinmay who was about to devour her. I got up and used my mist form to save her before it does, i looked at jinmay and she was exhausted due to the elemental power. The snake is still staring at us and about to eat us when a shard of energy blasted on its face, blinding it as it turned to another direction still heading for the junkyard. As Rava land in front of me and shouted, "quick we must head to the city to warned the citizens."

I said, "but what about that thing?" while carrying jinmay.

"do not worry one of the birds told me that ed and edna left the junkyard and went to the city. But i have a feeling the city will strike next."

I had no choice but to jump on the clouds with rava also jinmay who is still tired and head for the city.

MINUTES LATER