ULTIMATE SPINJITZU MASTER

Vatu's pov

As we head back to the stone warriors camp, we notice that lord garmadon is on the move. We sort of follow them before the ninjas. We saw everything what happens after the ninjas were battling the stone warriors. We realize what the weaopon does, plunging this world into darkness and turning innocent people into slaves just like what happen to nya. They try to reason Garmadon but he says he cannot suppress his Evil and the Ninja are not in time to stop the firing of the Dark missiles from the Garmatron.

The balance is shifted as Ninjago is infected by Darkness, and the Dark entity that jinmay encountered called itself the Overlord who is the source of darkness, betrays and possesses Garmadon, using him to retake a physical form and transforming him into a crocodile-like monster. It was kinda bit disturbing though, we realise that the real Dark Lord wasn't Garmadon, it was the Overlord.

We witness the reincarnated Overlord attacks Lloyd, who fights with him and tries to bring back his father. Garmadon tries, but the Overlord suppresses him and defeats Lloyd, wrecking the Destiny's Bounty in the progress. The Overlord then opens a portal to Ninjago City and goes through with the Garmatron, along with the Stone Army (and Nya). Leaving the ninjas and us stranded on the Dark Island.

Back in Iona Village

Hermit Earl's pov

I was on the village buying a few things if jinmay were able to return when suddenly the sky became darker and darker. Everyone looked in terror and fear when we saw the sky. Elder Ching came and notice as well. I went to him and asked, "what could this mean? Elder." he let out a sigh and answered, "the world will be plunged into darkness." i gasped and stared at the sky again, as we watched in horror that something is bound to happen.

Back on the Dark Island

Vatu's pov

Light had returned to the Dark Island.Everyone was sitting by the beach. The ninja, Misako, and Sensei Wu were looking over at the dark cloud that could be seen along the ocean while Dr. Julien was bandaging Lloyd's broken leg. We are on the other side having our own little conversation." i can't believe The Overlord returned..." jinmay mumbled. "And he is going to Ninjago...to gain more power..." Rava said, sadly. I let out a frustration. "This wasn't how things were supposed to go! He should have defeated that freak right now" Rava nodded in agreement. "we know but for lloyd I'm not sure if he's able to fight that since his leg is broken.."

"I guess that makes sense..." I mumbled and looked over at jinmay, who seemed to be staring off into the sky. I couldn't help but notice that her eyes were glowing (i guess the eye of ages is showing her a vision) "Um...dude. Everything okay?" I asked.It took a minute for her to respond. "Yeah...I'm fine. I saw somethng in my vision and I just have this feeling like something important is there. All we have to do is to make the ninjas go back to the Temple of Light. " Rava said, "if your eye is tellng something then we shall follow." i asked, "so what do you have in mind?"

Jinmay told Rava to retrieve something from somewhere i have no idea where she's going as i watched her morph into a crow and flew off. While we went ahead, have finally reached the Temple of Light.Inside, i noticed that the slots at the base of the four pillar were glowing. We walked over to their respective pillar and examine it. I guess jinmay was right as i turned to her, i saw jinmay was holding Zane's falcon and i think she is telling the falcon to come here. Jinmay smiled as the falcon flew off, "ok they got the message now we watch and see." As we hide and wait for the nnjas.

Soon enough, the ninja and the others made it to the Temple of Light and were now inside."I think I found something. It's just like the map." Kai said once he noticed the slot that we left behind. He then placed his Elemental Blade into the slot."There's one more, over there." Sensei said, pointing to another slot."And here." "And over here." Cole, Zane, and Jay took out their Elemental Blade and walked over to the other slots. Placing their weapons in, Suddenly, we felt the room began to rumble."What is it?" Kai asked. In the center of the temple, we notice the floor began to move to the side. Slowly, a large golden mech appeared and i guess that's what jinmay saw in her vision."Cool." Jay commented, amazed."It is the fighting suit that the First Spinjitzu Master used when he fought the Overlord." Misako explained.