CHAPTER 5.2

KINGDOM COME

Rava POV

In the Cloud Kingdom, I was wandering around still in disguise waiting for Jinmay to come back. However, staring at the them makes me missed home even though my path has changed. The things i have is all in the past, I'm a spirit guardian and I have a duty to fulfill.

Inside the tall building, monks were each busy writing everyone's destinies. I was so glad I get to see the scrolls and quills again, it feels like being a part of them.But the peace was disturbed by the sound of the front door to the monastery being opened up wider. I was shocked when I saw the NInjas barging in being led by Fenwick. I gasped, "It's them, they've managed to make it here!" I quickly flipped up her hood and turned back and pretended to put away scrolls.

The ninjas saw that They were carrying a stack of scrolls to the shelves where they were stored away for future use. Unlike the other monks, this one's face was kinda hard to see inside their hood. Some of the monks stopped writing and faced the young visitors. I watched Fenwick shows the Ninja inside the library, explaining that Cloud Kingdom is just one of sixteen realms that are parallel to Ninjago. Instead of distractions like television or video games, Cloud Kingdom focuses on writing destinies, such as Lloyd becoming the Green Ninja or Zane's voice returning back to normal, which it does. Jay notices a writer writing about Dareth, though accidentally spills ink over the paper, causing the Brown Ninja to run into a cement truck. What a mess...I shook my head

I peaked from behind the pillar while arranging the scrolls then I notice one of them is glowing green. I looked closely when my eye's widened; it was the master of earth, Cole but he's a ghost. What happened to him? Could it be that they must have enter Yang's Temple? Poor him.....

Kai said, "If you know what's going to happen next, then you know how important it is for us to get the Sword of Sanctuary."

'So they're here for the sword too.....' 

"Yes, and I know how you make a promise to save your friend Lloyd, sadly we can not insure promises ," Fenwick started to explain how they weren't allowed to pick sides, and the how Morro wasn't supposed to get out of the Cursed Realm like he did. then reveals that they are not allowed to choose sides and thus cannot guarantee Kai's promise to save Lloyd. However, he also reveals that Morro defied destiny as they had intended he remain in the Cursed Realm. This has caused events to happen outside of the writers' control, such as Cole becoming a ghost. It didn't make any sense that he was able to defy destiny like he was saying, I thought destiny was supposed to be a done deal kind of thing and couldn't be changed. It was a mystery to me. Now that I thought about it, they should have been able to chose sides in this time since it was affected by Morro. He changed it to happen in a completely different say, so it only made sense for them two be able to do anything in order to fix the balance of destiny.

Kai demands the Ninja be given the sword so they can fix things, but Fenwick insists that the Master Writer wants to see them first. As they left, i gave puzzled look, 'Strange, Shiro mentioned that Fenwick was the Master Writer so why would he lied about it? Something isn't right.....as I followed them outside. I saw the Ninja board a boat with Fenwick. I felt suspicious about his manner so I used the feather and chanted,

By the power of the wind and the sky

Bend my will and become my strength

Become my eyes

I blow the feather as it attached to the boat where Fenwick did not notice. As I began to hear their conversation.

Kai POV

Fenwick told us that they couldn't until we talked to who he called the Master Writer. He walked us outside and to a boat, which we all boarded only to be sailed through some clouds "Morro's after the Realm Crystal," he explained "it's the doorway to the sixteen realms, it is a bridge to greater understanding, or a gateway to ruin," he told us a little about the backstory of the Crystal and eventually brought up the idea of someone called the preeminent was the one who truly wanted the Crystal, and not Morro. He brought us into a realm where ghosts were roaming free, and we all backed into each other in shock. I got really worried that when he said when the preeminent got out, that a great darkened would be released into all of the realms that would be close to impossible if bringing back to the light. We sighed with relief when we got out of that ghost realm and back into the Cloud Kingdom.