CHAPTER 4

(A/N SORRY TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE, I HAVE TO THINK OF NEW IDEAS OF THE STORY. SO HERE'S CHAPTER 4)

INVITATION

Dear Uncle Earl

This was the saddest in my entire life, i felt heartbroken that Zane sacrifice himself for all of us. In order to protect us from the Overlord's wrath, but now he's gone. I try to bring him back but backfired. Vatu felt the same as i do but Rava she doesn't understand how i feel, its almost like she doesn't care. I don't know what to do now and i don't think i'm fully ready coz i feel incomplete without him. He's like me, a big brother that i always wanted who shared my loneliness and feelings . I guess i don't feel like it, i'm writing this to you so that you know how i feel the loss of someone you want to protect..

Jimay Ender

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Vatu's Pov

Centuries ago

I was wandering through the darkness. A world where people who do bad deeds and wind up in abyss called the Cursed Realm. I did something that i will never regret but i couldn't remember what it was. My mind is kinda blank when i first sent here and i had no idea how i got here, i only remember the half of it. No matter how hard i tried to run and escape is no luck. I sat on the ground staring at the dark sky and feel kinda ashamed of the crimes i did, i had lost hope of myself. I was a bit alone that's why they call me the lonewolf. I was on a brink of being surrounded by shadows until a light shone brightly.

I looked up and saw a lady dress in a silver and purple elegant kimono which has butterfly in it. I can't help but She looks beautiful and radiant. I notice the shadows were scared of her as she walk towards me. She stared at me in the eye and asked, "What's a boy like you doing in a place?"I blinked at her and wonder why would she ask me. "well your one to talk. I committed serious crime and i was sent here. I guess i deserved to be punished" I said. "Why would you committed a crime when you already save a person in need?"she mentioned. I stared at her, looking confuse on what she was talking about. She saw me reaction and continued, "After all, you made a promise to a friend a long time ago."I touched my head and try to remember making a promise to a friend but i don't who it was. She placed her hand on my shoulder and said, "you see, you may have made bad deeds but deep down i sense a pure heart within you. It means that you did something good in exchange. You save a friend who made a promise to you, and now your friend is waiting for you to fulfill that promise."

I asked her, "What did i promise to my...friend before?" "you will have to find out within yourself."She pointed at my hand as i looked at my palm, i was holding on to some kind of  white scale. I had no idea i was clutching to it. I felt my heart was tatter almost like someone important to me IS waiting for me of what she said. I sighed, "yeah but i don't think i won't be able to fulfill that promise since i'm a ghost. I just wish i can change my destiny but it won't coz i'm not worth living" She stood up and extend her hand to him. "Don't say that i see potential in you and you will do something extraordinary. Come with me, we can explore many things to see and someday you might find what your looking for. If you want to change destiny, i want you to pledge your loyalty to me. If you do, you will become my spirit guardian to serve and protect me, but i'm not forcing you. It is your decision to choose."I looked up to her and asked, "why?....Why would you help a ghost who committed a crime?"She answered to him, "Because everyone deserves a second chance, just like what you said to your friend you promised before. And after all, I could use a little companion on my journey."