Chapter 1.2

SNAKE KING

Jinmay's pov

Me and my companions were in the mountain training to be a full-fledged spirit master. I was talking to the 3 lost souls before sending them back, "so, there's an amusement park. Gee, i've never heard it before and its just across there, not very far. Ok, thanks for direction i'll take you back to which you came now." as i chant the spell like i always did back in the forest (normally i used my voice to send all the spirits but i used my chant to summon sometime).

Cross of silver, day and night.

By the eye of ender,

Turn the darkness into light.

A portal of light appeared in front of them (no human can't see them, only a spirit master can) and the souls were finally sent back happily. The spirit said,"thank you, child of ender." as they went into the light and faded away. I got exhausted due to my poweras i slowly slide to the ground onto myr hands and knees. i breathed heavily as i wipe my head with my backhand

Vatu said, "dude, i think you overexert yourself too much."

Rava said, "your spiritual power is so powerful, it weakens you when your still child."

I looked at them and they have a point i mean, i still haven't mastered my spiritual power yet. It took days to perfect my spiritual power before encountering the golden master. After we finish eating dinner, we fell asleep until i have a another dream.

Inside a dream

I was in an astral projection (almost like in ghost form), i looked around i was inside a cavern and i saw some drawings on the wall. I can't understand the drawings until two people appeared behind me. I turned around and saw 2 ninjas: Cole, a black ninja and Zane err... A pink ninja? "woah, what happened to his gi"i laughed without the ninjas noticing. The black one called Cole walk towards me and went passed through me (i forgot he can't see me coz it's just a vision). He was looking at the drawings.

"Didn't Mama Snake ever tell him not to draw on the wall?"Cole said. "These images describe a legend about one tribe uniting them all," Zane said. My eyes shot up when he was translating them and so i listened to some information about the serpentine."Well, those snakes had been at war with each other for centuries." he continued,"Well it says here, once they unite, they can find the five Silver Fangblades that will unleash the Great Devourer- an evil that will consume all of the land, turning day onto night." "the Great Devourer!!!!! Could it be the one in my vision that is warning me about?" i whispered.

Cole raised an eyebrow. "You get all that from those little pictures?" "This gives me deep concern," Zane said. While he was talking, the ground behind the two was churned upwards, and the cavern shook slightly. "If Pythor's not here, and unites all the tribes before Kai, and Jay find him-""Relax, Zane. They're a bunch of dumb snakes that believe in fairy tales! If anything, we got all the-" The ground crunched under their feet. Cole looked down. "Did you feel that?" i looked around and didn't feel anything since after all i'm in my astral form but i notice the ground was moving into a circled

"What?" "There's something in the ground." The two turned. "Don't move." Suddenly, i saw something huge burst out of the ground behind them and lashed a thick tail around Zane. I watched in horror as i saw a serpentine that is wrapping Zane. "I've been waitin' for you." A deep voice echoed off the cavern walls. "Pythor sends his regards."A black and orange Constrictai snake. That was what the thing was."Did you stay behind just to tell us that?" Zane choked out. "Pathetic." "Look who's callin' who pathetic," the snake hissed in Zane's ear. "Pinky." "Only I call him Pinky!" Cole said angrily. I watched as he whipped out his scythe. He jumped up and brought his weapon down on the ground, causing the snake to let go of Zane.