CHAPTER 4.2

(A/N SORRY DIDN'T UPDATE THIS STORY Late, COZ I have so much to do and so much projects, so much HOMEWORKS after all that celebrating Christmas and New years. SO HERE IT IS)

SPY FOR A SPY

Rava's POv

It was the next day and a banquet was being held for the remaining contestants. I watched the kabuki girls with narrowed eyes, I didn't trust these people at all. "Try the horned wasp eggs. Delicious!" Chen exclaimed. Lloyd took a look at the...food with uncertainty. "Uh...I think I'll pass." "Oh, lighten up, Green Ninja." Chen said. "This isn't a trick, this is a feast to celebrate the eight of you making it to the second round."The kabuki girls let out a laugh. I sense that not many people would try the food, but no one really cared. I watched secretly as the masters discuss their current standpoint, while Griffin Turner states he attempted to enlist the master of sh, but he refused. Even i don't too because i should be focusing in finding mistress and Vatu insted of being part of an alliance. But there is something else in mind instead, Rajah. I wondered myself; why did i get the feeling that he had something to do against me? Almost like he was testing me somehow. While i was thinking, i felt a vibe like someone is staring at me. I looked around to see who it was, it wasn't elemental masters or the kabuki girls then i realize as i turned to left side; turns out it was Clouse who was staring at me suspiciously. Our eyes met coldly, like blades clashing each other as we glared each other. As the fortune cookies are brought in, Chen demands to have them brought to him while Clouse looked away from me and whispered to Chen.

"It has come to my attention that there are rumors floating about that I am stealing everyone's power. I am." Chen announced, causing shock to the contestants."But it's all for this staff." Chen added.The kabuki girl thought that he was talking about them and did a little show."No, no, not you staff. I meant my real staff." Chen told them, causing them to stop. The doors at the back opened to reveal Rajah holding the Staff of Elements. He brought it over to Chen and handed it to him before backing away. "The Staff of Elements!" Chen said, holding the staff up. "It holds the power of your fallen foes, and soon it'll hold all but one." The sight of the Elemental Staff in Chen's possession caused shock to the protectors. They began whispering to one another in shock. I was surprised at first but i saw through his plan; he did that just to weakend the alliance, what a clever trick. I turned to see Jay states the Ninja now need proof to fully convince everyone until i notice he was being pestered by a kabuki, revealing to be Nya.

She explained that she was spying for a spy in the alliance. At first, the Ninja questioned why, then Nya explained that why else would Chen and Clouse know about the alliance. The Ninja spoke too loudly, and Clouse looked over causing Nya to moved away."Do you know that servant girl?" Skylor questioned Kai. Unfortunately, Kai lost his cool and stuttered."Know that girl? Uh, of course not! Heh, jealous?" "My fortune says that Cole found your friend and is going to break him out. You're lucky this didn't fall into the wrong hands."

"He's found Zane. I can't believe it! It's good to work with people you can trust!"

" If you call trusting people who gave strange looks "good"." Jay said. He began to question who the spy could be. I noticing Lloyd glaring over at the master of shadows and narrowed his eyebrows with suspicion. I had a feeling things don't go accordingly.

Vatu's POV

Back in prison cell, I've been in here for how many days, The cultists sometimes come to check on me while kabuki ladies came and fed me day by day. I stumped back on the wall wondering if i ever get out of here. I yawned at first, feeling a bit sleepy since i was having trouble sleeping due to the dream i saw. I couldn't understand at first. Why is my dream showing me these past events? It's like its telling me something but what. There's so many question to be answered. So, i fell asleep again to see what happen.