Chapter 3

BLACKOUT

Jinmay's Pov

The portal somehow drained my strenght. We were farther away from Ninjago coz i was a bit unsteady about the fact we left our home, so we decided to eat and rest for the day. After that, I didn't get much sleep coz i had that stupid vision thx to the overlord toturing in my head.

FlashBack

Inside a dream

I woke up once again in the chamber that was supposed to hold Lloyd captive. I screamed and ran toward him." Its okay Lloyd. Your not alone." I whispered as I felt my palm touch the glass." I'm not alone. I'm not alone!" Lloyd mumbled to himself, causing me to gasp. He heard me!" You have one more day to decide." The Overlord boomed in my head.

End of dream

I bolted out of my sleep, in a cold sweat which startled Vatu and Rava. It was afternoon already, so we continued our journey.

End of FlashBack

We were heading to Ninjago City or should i say New Ninjago City since the battle. We saw the poster and it was kinda futuristic. We also asked one of locals (i mean the spirits) what was going on in New Ninjago City. They told us that the City was overrun with machines and futuristic robots however the robots went amok due to some kind of evil Virus, which probably we know is the overlord what he meant by trapped in the digital prison in other words inside the machines. The ninjas turned off power somehow but for how long. As we were going on, i saw the junkyard passed by i stopped and stared at the place. Vatu and Rava noticed i stopped and knew what i'm thinking. Vatu thought, 'hey jinmay you weren't thinking of visiting Jay's parents, are you? Beside i don't think they won't recognize you.' "i know but for some reason my instinct tells me to go there." I said. "we should go and check the junkyard. Come on" 'if you insist.' Vatu replied, as we head to the junkyard. I had a feeling somthing might happen.

_______________________________________________________________________

The sun was shining brightly over Ed n' Edna's scrap and junk. And Kai and Cole were digging through scraps, for some reason."Oh, I can't even remember what we were looking for, we've been digging so long!" Cole sighed and whipped the sweat from his forehead.

"We're looking for a 'jiggly-compact-compress-converter'...I think, or was it the other way around?" Kai asked in confusion, "I don't care as long as it will help us save Ninjago."

Kai then accidently pulled the wrong thing, and a large pile of junk fell on him and Cole. Jay and his dad Ed watched from another scrap pile above as they were buried. "We thought that after the power, we could just walk in, but nope. We forgot that we were still a million miles away," Jay said and continued to search through the junk pile.But then he found something."Ooh, look, a jiggly-compressor!" Jay said happily and handed it to Ed."Good job, Jay. Now, all we need is a upside-down-rudder and a wiz-bang amplifier," Ed said with joy, but Kai and Cole only grunted. How were they going to find...whatever it is they need to find now? "Are they makin' this stuff up?" Kai questioned.

Inside the trailor, Nya, Edna and Zane were all with P.I.X.A.L.'s powered-down body. Nya was wearing some kind of goggles that would allow her to see better as she carefully took out half of the glowing chamber of Zane's power source."You sure you wanna give up half your power? Modifying your original design...could have terrible consequences," Nya asked softly.Zane looked at P.I.X.A.L. for a moment."I must repay my dept for when she saved my life. It's the least I could do is bring her back," Zane replied.Nya agreed and placed the pulsing source into P.I.X.A.L.'s chest. The she-droid immediately awoke and gasped for air. Her green eyes showed that she was once again alive as she looked around with confusion."What...happened? How am I functioning again?" P.I.X.A.L. questioned, but then she noticed the empty spot in Zane's power source chamber, "I see you have given me half of your power source to resurrect me. But why? My processor does not compute." "You are the only source of information that can inform us about Borg's systems; you are vital to this mission," Zane replied, and then gently took P.I.X.A.L.'s hand in his and smiled at her, "and...you are vital to me." P.I.X.A.L could only smiled back and grasp Zane's hand tighter. "Aww, robot love! Call me a sucker if I believe they have half of what you and Jay have, Nya," Edna cooed."Nya and Jay? That is incorrect. Systems state that Nya and Cole are a much better match," P.I.X.A.L. said with confusion.