TITANIUM NINJA

Back in space

The ninja were attempting to get the bugs away from them using their elemental powers. "These things just keep coming and we are going nowhere!" Kai said."Nya, there's no way we're getting off this planet. Any last words, my darling?" Jay asked."How about, it was always you Cole. I will never be able to live without you." Cole suggested, much to Jay's annoyance."Guys, it's not the time for that! Can't I care about both of you?" Nya's voice was heard. "Now, just don't give up." "My dad was right, I should've never given up my Golden Power." Lloyd said. "We could've all been home. Now the Overlord has all he needs to become the Golden Master!" "Don't say that, I was wrong. You must trust your friends, trust yourself." Sensei Garmadon's voice was heard."Search for the power within. And then, realize the greatness within each other." Sensei Wu advised.

"He's right. We can get off this planet." Lloyd said."What about your green power, Lloyd?" Kai asked.Zane turned to face him. "It's too far, he'll never be able to keep his focus for that long."Cole sighed. "No one happens to have a build-your-own rocket kit handy on them, do they?" "That's it!" Lloyd exclaimed."You have your own build-your-own rocket kit?!" Jay asked, clearly surprised and shocked."No, but we can make one." Lloyd began to explain as he continued. "Arcturus may not fly, but she'll give all the metal we need and Zane knows the solar system better than anyone!""And Kai's fire could weld the missing parts." Zane added.

"Cole's man power can do all the heavy lifting." Kai explained."Jay has enough electricity and nerd knowledge to make a half way believable spacecraft." Cole stated, looking over at the blue ninja. Jay let out a laugh before frowning a bit. "Hey! Hey, this could actually work!" "Then let's fire this thing up and see if she'll fly!" Kai declared. In what seemed like a few short minutes, the ninja managed to build a rocket that was big enough for the five of them. Inside, Lloyd made sure everything was as planned.

"Boosters?"

"Check."

"Electronics?"

"Check."

"Navigation."

"Check."

"How are we holding together there?"

"A bubblegum in a wish."

"Let's go home guys."Zane connected himself to a tube, activating his power source. Soon, they had lift off as their rocket headed back to Ninjago.

Back in New Ninjago City

The citizens had no idea what was coming...not until the ground started to rumble and shake violently. And with three loud thumps...the Over Lord in his most powerful state were finally revealed. His golden armor was a giant mech with three sharp and huge spider-like legs, and more golden spikes were formed around the Over Lord."One minute, I was trapped in Garmadon, and then I was trapped in the Digiverse, the next...but no more! I am free; bow down!

Not very far, Jinmay and her companions were at the rooftop, staring at the overlord with their terrified look. "that's the....Overlord? He's huge." Vatu said tremble. "C'mon we gotta go down there and help the citizens."Jinmay said. "As you command, mistress."Rava said. As the three split up, searching every streets and saving the citizens from the overlord's treachery.

Back in Space

They were getting closer and closer."Hold on, we're almost there!" Cole instructed."My power source has reached critical mass. It appears my unlimited energy is in fact, limited!" Zane explained."Critical mass? You mean, it's gonna blow up?" Jay questioned."Don't worry about me, I must use my power to hold our vessel together!" Zane said."No way, Zane. Entering the atmosphere means we have air!" Lloyd stated."No, it means we're gonna burn up!" Jay argued."Listen, with just enough air, we can now support our elemental shields. Let's try it guys!" Lloyd told them as he summoned his forcefield. The others did the same, causing the rocket to explode into pieces. The ninja were now traveling back to Ninjago with the help of their elemental shields.