CORRIDOR OF ELDERS

Jinmay's POV

After we drop the master of sound in Ninjago, Vatu explained everything about the Serpentine wars and how chen was the one started the war in the first place.We went at the top of the buildings, I ordered Vatu and Rava to searched the area if there is any Anacondrai activity.While i remained in Ninjago, I was glad that Rava got her motivation back due to her past mistakes. Even i make mistakes also, how i learned dark arts and let the temptation of make get the best of me. However, I am kinda worried about my power coz when he said to embrace the power. I know how that feels, It's just like i've gone into a spiritual state when i sense my friend in danger. I let the power control me instead of controlling it. I don't know if i could trust my spiritual power....No this is no time to doubt yourself. I have a duty to fulfilled, that is to help Lloyd and his friends.

Later, Vatu and Rava came for the report and they told me they didn't see Chen's army attacking anywhere and have no idea where Chen will strike first, with the first attack resulting in the first succumbing to war. I wonder why Chen didn't attack?

Rava suggest, "Mistress, I think it might be easy if we find Chen's hideout  before the war start then take him out."

Vatu pointed out, "Even with our strengths, We both know anacondrai are strong and fierce warriors. They have no damage or affects."

I agreed, "Vatu's right. We can't barge in there and attack all the army. We need to find a way to prevent the war. Beside, Lloyd and his friends were planing to stop them anyway. Now the problem is, How do we stop Anacondrai?"

We were on the verge of no hope of defeating Chen's army. It's imposible to defeat a formidable opponent. Pretty soon, Chen will conquer all of Ninjago, inculding my home. I was having doubts when Vatu come up with a solution. "Hey jinmay....I thought of something. You said that spell came from a spellbook, right?

"Um....what about it?"

"If we can use that book, we might find the way to stop the war."

Rava's eye widened knew what he meant, "that's a good idea but the problem is, Chen has the book and i don't think he won't hand it over.

"Yeah....Chen is a sneaky and caniving little snake. If i ever see him, I'll...." I said angrily.

"I know you hate him but the spellbook is our only hope of ending the war. It's the only way." Vatu said to me. I want to disagree with him until Rava was talking to the birds then to us. "Mistress, I heard Chen has started attacking the Jamanakai Village. At this rate, he won't stop at nothing until every village is conquered." Rava report.

I grunted and turned to Vatu, "Ok fine we have to find Chen's hideout before the war started." "Yeah but how are we suppose to find him?" Vatu asked. I stared at ninjago and answered, "Well, if we can't find his hideout *summoning the spirits around me* we'll asked for help." They both smiled at me.

Vatu's POv

As jinmay asked the spirits to help us out until finally we found where Chen's camp was hiding. We arrive at Chen's camp and we notice it was empty. I guess they must have went out, attacking villages. We scout the area when we stumbled a cage with a rodent, it's chasing something. We went over there, Our eye's widened when we recognize the white snake. Rava said, "why i never....It's Pythor. But We haven't seen him since the Overlord's defeat." We looked at each other then at the cage.

"what's the point in being friendly with the ninja of they're not around to save you" Pythor said as he getting exhuasted. I felt pity at pythor i mean he may be bad so he doesn't deserve it. I went over there and grabbed Pythor out of the cage. He turned to me and said, "Finally, you got me out of there. Wait....oh it's you, the meddling boy."Pythor saw Rava and Jinmay as well and he seem to be irrated to see her, "And his little girl scouts. Who would thought I see you again?"