Chapter 16

• Didedikasikan kepada superman himself

The one to the left, the one with black hair and green eyes was definitely quite the ladies’ man. Annoying. That’s what my first impression was; especially with that stupid smirk he thought could get him a woman. I had a feeling I’d like the one in the middle, who had brunette hair and blue eyes, most. He seemed the most sensible out of all of them, yet still capable of having a bit of fun. The one on the end? Well what should I say about him. He seemed dopey. You know the kind that doesn’t really know what’s going on. I watched him flip his brown hair out of his eyes.

“The sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, they’ll be sun.” They all began to chorus. My eyes widened whilst Kade face palmed beside me.

“Guys, we’re not decent please get out.” he whispered. My silent prayer seemed to also be unanswered as they began hauling themselves onto the bed. I squeaked in surprise and jumped into Kades’ lap.

“Love is in the air.” They now howled. I winced.

“Kade, I have a feeling they’ll see my underwear if I stand up so tell them to get out so I can at least get decent.” I whisper hissed. It was only intended for his ear but somehow they heard as well.

“Kade babe, be a darl and pass me that banana.” The black haired one laughed. I scowled at him. Wrong way to start a conversation buddy I thought.

“Listen here, dimwit. Unless you want me to flash my underwear I suggest you all get out so we can talk properly.” I shouted. Okay maybe it came out as a little whiny but right now I didn’t care.

“Oh please do.” He smirked. Kade tensed then growled beside me. Before I could say banana he leapt up and socked black hair in the face.

“Score.” I yelled happily, in fits of giggles. We high fived each other while black hair clutched his mouth.

“What the hell Kade. What happened to Broes before hoes?”

“That flew out the window when you said you wanted to see my girlfriends underwear.” He huffed like a child. I wanted to kiss him right then; that’s how cute he looked. Of course because of present company I couldn’t.

Like I’d assumed, brunette was the wise and sensible one-kind of. “Why don’t we turn around so you can put your trousers on?” he offered. I sighed knowing I couldn’t win here.

“Fine.”

They all turned around and I scrambled to find my pants. Kade rolled his eyes then reached out for a pair of clean joggers. At least I hoped they were clean. He must have caught site of the look on my face because he mouthed clean. I stuck my tongue out then wrestled them on.

Five minutes later, my hair was a mess and my lips felt numb. At least the joggers were on though right?

“You guys can turn around now.” Kade said breathlessly. They all turned with kissy faces.

“Get a room.” They scoffed. Geez, what were they triplets? They said everything together.

“Hey look a banana!” the dopey one grinned. I placed my head in my hands.

“We are in our room if you hadn’t realised.” Kade shouted his face tinged pink. I would have backed him up however I was already processing what he’d just said. Our. As in mine as well? I could come here when I wanted. My mouth slowly turned into a lovesick grin without my consent. Our room. Our room. Our room. I replayed his words in my head until I began to feel like a sad lovesick teenager.

Okay I’m lying.

I was already one of those clichéd woman you found in cheesy overly done romance novels. God how I hated those books, the thought just made me shudder.